3800 produced 2005-08-02
3400 brodcast 2005-07-13

i just about had enough
i am going to look at a BMW

·
Registered
70 Posts
Patience JC,

The entire 1st 1000 group is in the same boat - watching, waiting, hoping for delivery very soon. Its extremely tough to have patience, especially not knowing all the WHY's, but you will not ever forgive yourself if you go buy a BMW when you are literally days from receiving major deliveries everywhere.

Hang in there!! :grouphug:

USA

·
Registered
121 Posts
There is a good chance that "hold" is a holding area where they keep the car before they are put on the truck. VW has a similar designation (I sold VWs for a few years) called "Port". Simply means the car is at the Port of Wilmington. Ya waited this long. Stop your [email protected]!

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
hang in there as well..even longer wait for us first allocation folks....but if you do go to the dark side....let your car go to a wait listed EOPer!!!!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
dferkler said:
There is a good chance that "hold" is a holding area where they keep the car before they are put on the truck. VW has a similar designation (I sold VWs for a few years) called "Port". Simply means the car is at the Port of Wilmington. Ya waited this long. Stop your [email protected]!

Please see Gmlinedogs comments on shipping in my thread on deliveries. It sounds like they will be coming off the parking lot soon!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
te car is already on the truck

dferkler said:

·
Registered
288 Posts
JCRRPZ said:
i just about had enough
i am going to look at a BMW
Why don't you cancel your order and let the car go to someone who will appreciate it.

GM never gave you any indication that your car was guaranteed to get here before the end of October. All this complaining is just stupid. My first 1,000 doesn't even have a production date yet, maybe I should complain for the next few weeks until I receive my car. I'm sure that the people who are going to be waiting 6 months for their cars would love that...

Flagg

·
Registered
85 Posts
What BMW?

Does BMW make a car that looks as good as the Solstice?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
sol4soul said:
Does BMW make a car that looks as good as the Solstice?
Does anyone else make a car that looks as good as a Solstice? ;)

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
JCRRPZ said:
te car is already on the truck
Nowhere in your printout does it specifically say "on the truck" Even if "on the truck" the cars have to go somewhere else to be off the truck and on another truck as they are not delivering full loads of Sols but mixed with other eitems. And some have gone by rail as part of their trip.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hang tight. Mine will be here later than yours. Still not made yet. It'll be worth it. Plenty of nice days in Oct/Nov.

·
Registered
177 Posts
with all due respect to dealers... read everything you have time for here and you will know more than 99% of them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts