Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A coworker cancelled his order for Solstice #1837 last night. It is White and loaded. MSRP is $24,280 and that is what he was paying. His salesman was Nick at Davis Pontiac in Richboro, PA 215 355-1400 X131. His salesman has been telling him for 6 weeks that his car was shipped. Last night he was told it was going on the truck later this week. He is sick of being jacked around about the delivery and was also worried about all the leaks in the news.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Pace Car said:
A coworker cancelled his order for Solstice #1837 last night. It is White and loaded. MSRP is 424,280 and that is what he was paying. His salesman was Nick at Davis Pontiac in Richboro, PA 215 355-1400 X131. His salesman has been telling him for 6 weeks that his car was shipped. Last night he was told it was going on the truck later this week. H is sick of being jacked around about the delivery and was also worried about all the leaks in the news.
The leak issue will be resolved with the repair parts. The wait for the car has alot of people backing out. It's too bad, I love the car it's worth the wait. Even though I would never do this type of thing again, buy a car thats not in production already.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MSRP is $24,280. Dealer was selling it to a coworker for that price. Yeah, it is a shame the Pontiac has these leak and delivery issues and folks are backing out now. He was more pissed off that the dealer kept telling him it was shipped for 6 weeks straight. He was kidding me that his car was coming before mine and I kept betting him that it wouldn't show up. His dealer also played dumb about the GM Orderworkbench. Between his dealer and the leak issues, he just had a bad taste in his mouth and gave up. Personally, I'm gonna keep waiting. I leave for vacation on Friday so it is sure to show up next week! AND my dealer is parking the car in the service area, not the showroom while I'm away. (If it shows up)

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
FallSolstice said:
Anyone know how much an EOP car is worth?
probably the MSRP...I wouldnt consider the EOP cars worth more than that..unless you had the #0001 VIN..

·
Registered
271 Posts
This car is just one after mine, I have 1836. I have had mine since 10/18. I guess I should buy it and have them numbered consecutivley.

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
That would be cool, Soldstice 41505, having two in a row like that. :)

They are asking $26,950 for the Pure, plus TT&L, which is $2,670 over MSRP.

If anyone actually goes there and buys it from Nicholas (215-355-1400 ext 131) and mentions that I (Norman Rosenblatt) sent you, they will give me a $100 bird dog fee. I will give that $100 to the buyer. But you should negotiate on the price to get some of that premium reduced, then you get the bird dog fee too. It's not at the dealer yet, but soon, very soon.

The Mysterious one they have on the floor is also $26,950, it has about 600 miles on it, and NO AIR CONDITIONING. I think this is the one we've heard about on other threads. VIN 100683, with XM, Power, Premium, Convenience, and CD. Does not say anything about 6 CD, nor ABS, LSD, monsoon, or mats. This is WAY over MSRP, but I'm sure they're just trying to get some kind of offer.

Here are the options on the Pure:
Base price $19420
Floormats $60
A/C $960
LSD $195
ABS $400
Premium $690
Monsoon $395
6 CD w/MP3 $495
Power $625
Convenience $465
Destination $575