Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any folks here know of a good car cover & dash cover for arizona weather for the solstice.
thanks

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
My wife and I are working on a dash cover to be unveiled later in the spring/summer.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I guess I'll have to wait to check out the unveil of this cover. I've been considering some type of dash cover just to get rid of some of the hard plastic of the interior.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
I usually buy mostly from calcarcov but forgot since buying the Solstice. I have used CARiD. I have dash covers in all my personal vehicles and they fit great. I am still looking for an indoor car cover but have not purchased yet due to high prices.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
What we need is a wedge type that goes from the back of the seats to the Windshield I saw one like that Sunday on a Ferrari Roadster but didn't see a name tag .

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
I usually buy mostly from calcarcov but forgot since buying the Solstice. I have used CARiD. I have dash covers in all my personal vehicles and they fit great. I am still looking for an indoor car cover but have not purchased yet due to high prices.
Here is a great 'Dust Cover' for inside the garage. Washable and your bride will love it when you buy her new sheets for the bedroom. :party:

Take a king size fitted sheet and cut it in half (be sure to tack the elastic before you cut), sew it onto the ends of the flat sheet and use one of the pillowcases for storage.

Works like a champ!!!! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
I want to get one for mine too. Once I get rid of the vette, I'll start parking in the garage but I'd like an indoor / outdoor one just to be on the safe side. I'd be afraid of mold if I kept it covered outside and in the rain. I'll see what calcovers has.

Charlie

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
I have the GM one. Got it through my dealer and had the wife pay for it as an Xmas present.:willy: It fits and looks great. My car is parked and stored in underground parking Dec to March. I put this on it and come March she is clean and pristine!:thumbs:

As for dash cover I am a "tonneau man" so this gives the interior the protection when traveling alone. I have the JPM leather covered boomerang dash so I use a sun reflector pad in the windshield when parked in direct sunlight.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Northern Sol - My yellow buddy i will not put the car indoor this year again, so this cover needs to be able to handle weather -14 windshield and blizzards...

As per my previous thread car got repainted sooooo being outside without a cover this year unnacceptable.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm trying hence i came here to ask which one you guys would suggest? Still waiting ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts