Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know whats going on here, but my dealer told me mine was in transit to Ct., I saw the 4200 code myself. I don't know if all the first 1000 have been shipped must be if mine is really in transit or GM is just messing up really bad with the codes? But I'm not counting on my car being shipped untill I see the car with my own eyes at my dealers. I guess I'll soon find out.
Just hoping that it's true. Just ordered the Tonneau cover any body else do the same, I think it's a must to have.

:willy: :willy:

·
Registered
152 Posts
I ordered the tonneau and my car's at least 6 weeks away.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
deluke said:
Don't know whats going on here, but my dealer told me mine was in transit to Ct., I saw the 4200 code myself. I don't know if all the first 1000 have been shipped must be if mine is really in transit or GM is just messing up really bad with the codes? But I'm not counting on my car being shipped untill I see the car with my own eyes at my dealers. I guess I'll soon find out.
Just hoping that it's true. Just ordered the Tonneau cover any body else do the same, I think it's a must to have.

:willy: :willy:
Good luck. I hope it’s on its way. I’m in NH and ordered mine in April. I’m reluctant to call my dealer because I don’t want to be disappointed. No news is better than bad news at this point. :)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GHM73 said:
I ordered the tonneau and my car's at least 6 weeks away.
I don't see that many people ordered it yet, or haven't said they have. But I really think this is one of the first things to get.I was thinking of getting the new exhaust, but I think I'll wait till I see the one thats on there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts