Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealership just called me and my car is hitting Windsor Ont. some time tonight or tommorow. How long do you think it is going to sit there ? Because it has been in Transit for "ALMOST" 3 weeks. And from what I was told it takes only 3 weeks to ship them out and get them in.

So is 2100 almost home ?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Well I think it is actually going to Ingersol. As far as I know, (I may be wrong) it goes to Ingersol and is unloaded and put on another carrier with the rest of your dealer cars. I imagine it will be here in 2-3 days at the most.

Congratulations lucky guy

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Nope,not I. Still at the plant at 3800 for 1 month and 2 weeks.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope I didnt get mine either. the dealer says it should be here any time now.
i just hope that time is now. LOL.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
dylan01 said:
Nope,not I. Still at the plant at 3800 for 1 month and 2 weeks.
:eek: ouch, that's got to hurt :(

·
Registered
184 Posts
They probably have their cars now and are driving around. Lucky guys!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sly 2tone available in Ottawa

Anyone interested in a sly 2tone could contact Turpin Pontiac in Ottawa.
It is my original car that is being build now.
I told the dealer that I do not want it anymore, not interested in storing it away for the winter.
Dealer will sell it when it arrives, probably in December.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nope didn't get my car yet either. it got held up for some reason. but i was told it was getting put on the truck and being shipped 2days ago. but then they said that could take up to 2weeks,. :brentil: :cuss:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Our cars in souther ontario do not go to windsor. Mine went to Syracuse, and then to Ingersol. It makes NO sense for it to go up the east coast, then go west like 350 miles to windsor, and back another 350 miles. Im pretty sure about this. I dunno what the dealer is talking about.

·
Registered
20 Posts
2 tone interior

is the most ghastly disgusting interior I have ever seen. It doesnt match anything. Thank god i got the black interior. The dealership I work at has 5 coming in with the 2tone...ouch.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Ahhhhgressive said:
is the most ghastly disgusting interior I have ever seen. It doesnt match anything. Thank god i got the black interior. The dealership I work at has 5 coming in with the 2tone...ouch.
Um, I think you posted this in the wrong thread....... :leaving:

- bspate -

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
bspate said:
Um, I think you posted this in the wrong thread....... :leaving:

- bspate -
No wrong FORUM :brentil:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts