Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the call while waiting at the airport! Dealer sounded pretty excited... anyhow, its on the showroom floor, roped off, for the next 6 days at Hine in Mission Valley. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Hopefully someone down in San Diego can go there and take a picture and post it so you can at least see your new car while you're away!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Went by this morning to see your car

Went by to look at your car and looks great except for the scratch along the side of the car. Just kidding...... It looks awesome!!!!!!!!! I went by to my dealler at Miramar to see if mine was in but it is not. I guess you will be the first to have the car here in San Diego unless I get mine before you get back. Were about in San Diego are you located. It would be funny if you just so happen to be my Neighbor. I am here in Mission Hills.

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chris Perris said:
Went by to look at your car and looks great except for the scratch along the side of the car. Just kidding...... It looks awesome!!!!!!!!! I went by to my dealler at Miramar to see if mine was in but it is not. I guess you will be the first to have the car here in San Diego unless I get mine before you get back. Were about in San Diego are you located. It would be funny if you just so happen to be my Neighbor. I am here in Mission Hills.
thanks... in Tues and will check it out.I live in PB.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts