Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just called pontiac support and gave them my order number, they called down to the department and they said my car is being built this week. Also said it could be done by now. I guess I'll Check with cricket on friday.
I'm a zero zipper from Ct.,so the rest of you zz and fm's it should be this week for you also. I just hope it's not held up being inspected. I hope they did it right the first time, then ship it!

My color is mysterious/sand/steel/loaded.

:willy:

·
Registered
515 Posts
deluke said:
I just called pontiac support and gave them my order number, they called down to the department and they said my car is being built this week. Also said it could be done by now. I guess I'll Check with cricket on friday.
I'm a zero zipper from Ct.,so the rest of you zz and fm's it should be this week for you also. I just hope it's not held up being inspected. I hope they did it right the first time, then ship it!

Great news for the ZZ's.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
...zipping by

OK zippers! I'm next after you! (I hope)
:cool:

·
Registered
79 Posts
deluke said:

My car was to be built on Aug.8th, still no vin so don't get your hopes up. I
spoke to HQ and Cricket both told me the same thing.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rover said:
My car was to be built on Aug.8th, still no vin so don't get your hopes up.
I'm sure your car has been built by now. Have you checked with Cricket? The vin on the list is 956, I believe it was added yesterday. I think your dealer just isn't checking like alot of dealers. Check with cricket I'm sure he'll have good info for you. They said mine was suppose to be built last week but they ran behind,but this week is for sure if it isn't done already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts