Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do I really need to be VERY serious in order to get a yes or no answer? Forget about it. I'll just stick with DDMworks's OEM version.

I don't know what it is with you but I have to say your brand of customer service has put me off quite a bit.

You still haven't gotten back to me with a price for a custom laser cut engine cover after I told you I could send you the file in the exact format you needed. Making the correction to the letter shapes, that you indicated, was never a problem. Just so you know, I was VERY serious about that as well. I went through the effort of placing an order on the first day you offered the product and then spent the time on the computer designing the text I wanted.

I considered biting my tongue and just moving on, but after the response above I just don't give a crap any more.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
WOW!!! That's all I can say at the moment.... And I'm serious about that. A simple YES or NO, even a "we can get them in for you" would have been fine in my book.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Gauge pods and Engine Cover

I'm sorry if you guys feel that I've not responded to your satisfaction. Its been awhile, but let me state my situation.

The carbon fiber pod mfg was rather unreliable and would not give the tax ID info I needed to legally purchase from him. Shipments were also sporatic. So I was only willing to pursue the issue if you could not find another vendor.

Engine covers: The fab shop who makes these for me needs a minimum of 16pcs. He includes the Laser programming in that 16. There are also design constraints which mean that making one pc special is very expensive and I need enough specials to request the special price. So if you are willing to pay at least 3 or 4 times what I normally charge, I'll pursue it.

I really try to get back to customers with honest and timely answers and am sorry if I failed with these. Please PM me or email to [email protected] if you want to discuss these items further.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Didnt seem like a rude answer to me. Exactly like he said, it looks like a pain to go thru but he'll do it if your serious, and not just asking to say no.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts