Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who left the solstice club card on my window @ the world market in Colorado springs??

I was only in the store 5 min..you should have stayed around to chat!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Me, too.

Who left the solstice club card on my window @ the world market in Colorado springs??

I was only in the store 5 min..you should have stayed around to chat!
One was left on my car outside of church in Littleton. I thought it was a sign.

Don't know how active I could be. I'm up to my proboscis in car stuff - most especially a blown alcohol funny car for the Rocky Mountain Superchargers.

I'll trade ya', Falcon Wing - all of Littleton for a spot on the west side of Colorado Springs. Littleton is my home town. Colorado Springs is better.

Cheers,
JavelinAMX

·
Registered
203 Posts
At the Nationals this year they were giving away a couple of boxes of the Solstice Performance publication so I always have one in the car and if I see a Sol or Sky I fold one over and put it between the side mirror and the door for the owner with my forum name and the website names in case they are on here.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
what does one have to do to join the club, not that I can be active seeing how I am deployed for the next year or so. But I would still like to know

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what does one have to do to join the club, not that I can be active seeing how I am deployed for the next year or so. But I would still like to know
PM/EMAIL Rob "The Elder" above. He seems to be one of the more active members on this forum. Very nice guy too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts