Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Still waiting for mine, which is between Lordstown and Cottage Grove, dealer estimates will get to Cottage Groce this weekend, then hopefully next week to the dealer. Looks like the two from our dealer, Valley GMC/Pontiac in Waconia, will arrive together. Need a couple more weekends like this one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Highs forecasted for the Twin Cities Metro Monday 79, Tuesday 80, Wednesday 49!!! :nonod: I sure hope they arrive early in the week.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
csciguy said:
Highs forecasted for the Twin Cities Metro Monday 79, Tuesday 80, Wednesday 49!!! :nonod: I sure hope they arrive early in the week.

Are you in the Twin Cities Metro area?

·
Registered
14 Posts
We were told Last Thursday that our car finally made it to Ohio. From there it would be 2-3 days to Cottage Grove and 1-2 to our dealer. We are hoping for Wednesday or Thursday, but realistically know it will be late November.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Going West

I heard that all Solstices originally destined for Minn. and all those other cold dreary winter places were going on to Sunny California where they could be enjoyed year 'round :cool:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
BubblePix said:
I heard that all Solstices originally destined for Minn. and all those other cold dreary winter places were going on to Sunny California where they could be enjoyed year 'round :cool:
I am next door to MN. I recieved # 855 on 10-01. It's 85 here and 80's again tomorrow. I found a better car and bought it.

·
Registered
705 Posts
BubblePix said:
Have not received the car yet but I got a VIN and told it will be here next week...we shall see. I'm not sure when it will get here but I'm pretty certain it will not be going past me on it's way out west!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts