Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I became a member of the forum in august I ordered my car may 19th my dealer says I was number nine out of tweleve cars he was to recieve.My question is if any you were members back then does anybody know roughly how many orders were placed in total in may.I just wonder if I will get my car this year.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Truthfully, you're not going to be able to pin things down that way. The best way to figure your odds on when you will get your car is by where you fall within your dealer's allocation. If you're "in line" early in your dealer's first allocation, there's a reasonable chance that you'll see your car by Thanksgiving.

If you're at the tail end, or even spilled over into the dealer's second allocation, you have a long, tedious wait ahead of you... but you're in good company here. Lots of understanding shoulders to cry on.

Having ordered in May, I would imagine you're somewhere in the middle of your dealer's first allocation. If that's the case, I'll give 60:40 odds that you have your car by Christmas.

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts