Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this on CarsDirect site. Not sure if the link will work or not but it's a side-by-side compare of Solstice vs. Miata & S2000. Probably just a placeholder because many items are "N/A" because the final specs are not out.

Interesting that some items are listed. Some of the things we've discussed here (glass rear window, power locks etc.). Hard to tell if it's just speculation or accumulated knowledge of some kind....

Here's a list of some of the items they listed...
Power with lining, glass rear window
Automatic air conditioning
AM/FM stereo, clock, seek-scan
In-dash mounted single (CD)
Power with 2 stage unlock
Keyfob (all doors)
Standard Tachometer
Standard side air bags

http://www.carsdirect.com/research/compareresults?cat=all&acodes=USB60POC131A0,USB40MAC031A0,USB50HOC051A0

If link doesn't work go to carsdirect site and choose Pontiac, Solstice and then on the overview page there's a "compare all cars above" link. Once in the compare you can explode all sub categories with "see all comparison data" link on left side.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Convertible Roof Power with lining, glass rear window

I have to question this because everything I read up to this point said manual top, although it would be nice to see a glass window. :party

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
The link works for me.

Yeah it says power roof with glass window. Who know how reliable that is.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
yeh... it also lists power rear windows. Whereas the Miata and S2000 both have N/A for that column. Either this means the rear window is the independant slider that we all dream of, or these guys are off their rocker!

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
deant said:
The real comparison should come when Mazda releases the details of the 2006 Miata.

Welcome to the forum!

This statement really goes for both cars. GM has not announced any final details for the Solstice either as far as its standard features are concerned.

That site is just speculating on what they expect to find. Nothing more. We'd all know if GM had officially announced a power top.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
We're all extremely bored since we've gotten next to nothing news wise. So we speculate all day to pass the time. Hurry up and give us some more SEMA info GM!!! Some info besides what's on your site of course, since the site doesn't have the Solstice info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts