Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a part number for the cat to exhaust gasket (the donut looking gasket)? I can't seem to find the OEM part number anywhere. A readily available aftermarket replacement gasket would work too.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
Does anyone have a part number for the cat to exhaust gasket (the donut looking gasket)? I can't seem to find the OEM part number anywhere. A readily available aftermarket replacement gasket would work too.

Thanks
I don't remember the part no. but I bought one at a local NAPA auto parts store that fit perfectly.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Call solo performance,,, those donuts you need came with my exhaust system from them. I assume they would sell those parts individually

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't remember the part no. but I bought one at a local NAPA auto parts store that fit perfectly.
Do you have the GXP or NA? Napa's website (along with Autozone and Advance) seems to have the gasket for the 2.4 only.

·
Super Moderator
7,653 Posts
The GM part number is 15105884. It is the same part for the LNF and LE5.

The compatibility makes sense since the exhausts themselves can be interchangedswapped between the cars.

Rock Auto lists Felpro 61348 and Mahle F32146 as interchanges.

Reactions: kwil

·
Registered
06 solstice sliver&356Pcar.dirtbike,4wheeler
665 Posts
flebay...I got the exhaust "O" ring gasket cheep off there ,genuine acdelco parts. I seem to get all my acdelco stuff off ebay.2-3 day wait usually.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Found it locally at O'Reily's. No luck at Autozone or Napa. I'm planning to install this weekend, so I didn't want to wait for shipping. Thanks everyone for your help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts