Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
2663 is at 4300 today also, I wonder if we're on the same railcar or truck or whatever. I'ts being delivered to Houston. Can't wait. Are you going to High Noon.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Excellent News

Hopefully my girl is tagging along. :) I will check with the dealer tomorrow morning for my status.

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
cash338 and Drummer Boy: please go to this thread and report in!

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7482

Just post a thread about whether you are going to High Noon, or not going, or maybe. I keep it up to date on Post #7 on that thread.

ChestRockwell already said he could not make it, but we will drink a toast to him!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Great to see that they are rounding up and heading out with some Texas cars. :thumbs:

Gizmo was feeling lonely. :(

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
I just wish they had gotten one up there to you, 49th, before you gave them the 4BFU event code. They should treat our Can EH dian brothers like, well, like brothers!

Take care, my friend. I hope you have something beautiful for next spring.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Thanks Giz :grouphug:

Well I have the winter boots on the 330. Heading to Montreal tomorrow on a day trip.

Forecast is for -4C (24F) overnight Thursday, so Old Man Winter is on his way, and the coupe with heated seats is making a lot of sense right about now. :cool:

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
Fortyninenorth said:
Thanks Giz :grouphug:

Well I have the winter boots on the 330. Heading to Montreal tomorrow on a day trip.

Forecast is for -4C (24F) overnight Thursday, so Old Man Winter is on his way, and the coupe with heated seats is making a lot of sense right about now. :cool:
Ouch!

Convertible weather here in Houston. High was 32 C, 89 F. :leaving:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just heard from my dealer that my Sol was shipped this week as well. :) The salesman didn't have the specific date and codes but good news nevertheless.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Coming home to Papa.........

I got news this week that mine was on a train as well.

It definitely looks like they loaded up a bunch of Texas Sols and sent them South for the Winter!! :thumbs:

- bspate -

1 - 13 of 13 Posts