Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

181 - 200 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Hey everyone. I will be calling Jersey Lilly's at the first of the week to let them know we are coming. Could I get a head count please?

·
Registered
712 Posts
I'll be there!!!

(Sue was off this weekend, but works next wknd!)

fred

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Count Carolyn & me in if we are not too late. I'm home this weekend.

Hope to see all yuaw there. (There are more that 5 right?)

·
Registered
712 Posts
11 ! WOW!!!

Who they Be????

fred

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
It was my pleasure! Look forward to seeing y'all again soon. We had a great time and loved seeing everyone. We definitely needed the break!:yesnod:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Resurrecting the thread because I'd like to meet some of you guys! (Don't have a Sol yet... have a Mustang GT, does that count?)

I live in the Lynchburg area and work in Bedford!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #193 (Edited)
Let us know when you want to get together. I work in Forest and hang around with a few different car clubs. Hill City Mustangs Cruisers when i had my GT. I have been seen with RX8s, Subarus, Corvettes, and Mustangs so I am a bit of a car nut. I will be at the Salem Civic Center tomorrow for an autox if anyone is interested in coming. We have a parallel thread over in the Skyroadster website that runs the same as this thread. Much more participation from the Sol community. We got together for dinner last month and took the family and drove the pickup, so I am certain not problem with the GT.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Well tomorrow is the last day of tax season, so let us know! We will have a lot more freedom now! It has been a very long winter!:yesnod:
Look forward to meeting you Britt!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am actually going out to the Lynchburg cruise in at the mall Saturday night if anyone else is coming. I will most likely be parked with the Hill City Cruisers if I get there in time. (I have to work on Saturdays so I usually show up late to all these things) It is a black 1995 GT convertible with red leather seating. You can't miss it, you can see the red interior from a mile away with the top down!! :lol:

I am used to hanging out with everyone. Other Mustangs, Corvettes, Toyotas (my bf has a MK3 Supra so I hang out with that very small crowd some lol), Firebirds, heck, even the Veedub crowd and Mini Coopers! :lol: I like everything really.

The Mustang is pretty, it IS a convertible... it will fit in! (other than the loud exhaust notes) :yesnod:

But yeah, I would be up for just cruising and dinner one night. Sundays and Thursdays are my days off, I am usually inprisioned at work on Saturdays, but occassionally I can slip out early. And hey, Bedford is not that far from Lynchburg OR Roanoke. Just let me know, I am always up for meeting new people!!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I am actually going out to the Lynchburg cruise in at the mall Saturday night if anyone else is coming. I will most likely be parked with the Hill City Cruisers if I get there in time. (I have to work on Saturdays so I usually show up late to all these things) It is a black 1995 GT convertible with red leather seating. You can't miss it, you can see the red interior from a mile away with the top down!! :lol:

I am used to hanging out with everyone. Other Mustangs, Corvettes, Toyotas (my bf has a MK3 Supra so I hang out with that very small crowd some lol), Firebirds, heck, even the Veedub crowd and Mini Coopers! :lol: I like everything really.

The Mustang is pretty, it IS a convertible... it will fit in! (other than the loud exhaust notes) :yesnod:

But yeah, I would be up for just cruising and dinner one night. Sundays and Thursdays are my days off, I am usually inprisioned at work on Saturdays, but occassionally I can slip out early. And hey, Bedford is not that far from Lynchburg OR Roanoke. Just let me know, I am always up for meeting new people!!
If there is another cruise in, please post about it here. Sounds like fun!
We already have plans for this afternoon. :(

181 - 200 of 223 Posts