Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious. Has anyone received their Certificate of Authenticity and 1/84 scale model yet? Anyone heard when they might be issued? It would make a lovely gift for under the Christmas tree (this year). :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
my dealer said after ALL 1000 are out our little goodie bag will be in the works... something about verifying again the owner+the car are together.. make sense?

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Yeah, because with people rejecting the cars you never know who's going to end up with one. So it makes sense for GM to wait till they've all found good homes, then send items to the real owners, and not those stinky people who bought them just to turn them over. :brentil:

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Those of us who went to Detroit got our models there. GM will have to sort out who was there and who was given what. I'm certain it could get a little confusing between the Detroit event and people swapping their cars at delivery.

·
Registered
203 Posts
NO special dia-cast cars are coming

The cars at the detroit party were cars anyone could buy in a gift shop.. My understanding is the First 1K cars are "special" limited run (1000 only) cars.
we will soon see.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts