Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CHANCE OF A LIFETIME!
FOR PONTIAC AND GM EXECUTIVES

Join a special gathering, where you can meet all the stupid customers who have ordered the new Solstice over 9 months ago, and are still waiting for any information!

EVENT SCHEDULE:

Day 1 – Get acquainted cocktail party. Meet all the idiots who ordered a new Solstice thinking we could actually deliver as promised. We can discuss new ways we can get around the “first come, first serve” business principle, and new ideas that would allow our dealers to screw over and play mind games on the customers. Enjoy your favorite “Sly” or “Aggressive” colored beverage, as we laugh about the meaningless “Apprentice early order number” scam.

Day 2 - Baseball bat beatings. Every GM executive will have a chance to whack a Solstice customer 19,995 times with a lightweight hydro-formed bat. Remember, they got it coming, and we strive for “total customer satisfaction”.

Day 3 – Joint Seminars. We can share funny stories about dealers who acquired several “first 1000” cars under their family member names, and later sold them for big bucks to those customers who legitimately tried to order one, but were excluded, because we at GM had no way to prevent it.

Hey, GM and Pontiac executives!
Instead of wasting time planning and holding Solstice events like “Hilton Head”, have a staff meeting and figure out a way not to furthar aggrivate your customers.

From just one of the idiots.

·
Registered
676 Posts
great idea Vince! be sure to check out the WI Sols---do you have a car on order now or were you lucky enough to get one already?

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Been waiting since may i wonder if a dealer would tell you gm has not picked up your order yet but the car in reality was already built and let a buddy or family take delivery of your car you ordered. :cuss:

·
Registered
676 Posts
oh oh---that doesn't sound very good. so you were in a first allocation but haven't heard anything yet? Are you in GB? We have one in Oconto and 1 waiting in Neenah--first allocation there too

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
dave clancy said:
Yes i was told i was in the first four month allocation back in may eight out of twelve
Mine was picked up October 5 and ordered April 30th. So it is not unusual to be waiting and waiting..

If you have your VOMS number have Cricket check your status.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Ordered ours in AprilSTILL NO WORD ON THE CAR!!!!! :brentil:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wow, you sound bitter. I didn't get in on the first 1K. But I ordered mine the next day. I've watched this forum over those many months. And now I'm driving #1,159. You should be mad at your dealer. Not GM for getting us excited. Gee, when was the last time anybody was excited about a GM product. For years I have felt like I had to make the choice of the lesser of to evils to take advantage of the family discount. Well a couple weeks ago I was actually quite satisfied to pay msrp for this envious beauty.

·
Registered
275 Posts
"meeting and figure out a way not to furthar aggrivate your customers."

I'd suggest that you get a spell checker if you plan on sending any memos
or letters to GM. That just looks bad, real bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts