Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Changed my avatar until the Sol arrives

My #1352 must be taking the slow route through Peru. I was told it shipped several weeks ago then promised mid October. Now it is raining here in N. Cal. The weather was perfect for top down twisty driving a couple of weeks ago. So I will have to enjoy my Bimmer until ... whenever.

April was a LONG time ago. Paleeez give me my car.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
898 Posts
Don't feel bad my number 1963 has been done and stuck at the factory for a month and they refuse to give a ship date. The dealer has a invoice saying it was to be at their dealer by 10/17 and no car. I have called Customer Service and the poeple they talk to refuse to give us a ship date. They keep saying my car was one that they pull ever so often to do deep quality checks. I don't care just send me the -----car. No one can give more answers that that. I am going to spend lunch on the phone again today trying to get a ship date.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
819 Posts
We are all in this together. :grouphug: Mine was built on 9/13, and is with yours at the factory. From all indications, there are over 100 wrapped in plastic, with many others parked with them, all awaiting some sort of adjustment/repair.

One of our members, Jerzkid, said he is going to the factory today. I would anticipate pics from his trip, and reports if he gets anyone to talk to him. Good luck, Jerzkid!! :cheers: :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
369 Posts
crawdadsolstice said:
We are all in this together. :grouphug: Mine was built on 9/13, and is with yours at the factory. From all indications, there are over 100 wrapped in plastic, with many others parked with them, all awaiting some sort of adjustment/repair.

One of our members, Jerzkid, said he is going to the factory today. I would anticipate pics from his trip, and reports if he gets anyone to talk to him. Good luck, Jerzkid!! :cheers: :crazy:
Hey crawdad, at least yours is built. Still waiting to hear if mine is, so far nothing. :willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
819 Posts
hersolstice said:
Hey crawdad, at least yours is built. Still waiting to hear if mine is, so far nothing. :willy:
We know yours is soon to be off the line. I just hope that yours come off and tests good, so it doesn't have to join the rest of the QC Holders!! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
369 Posts
I think what is holding ours back is we want OnStar. We have it in our Oldsmobile, and love it. Oh well we know it will be here someday. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
898 Posts
I accepted cloth instead of leather to supposedly huury the process of my car--what a joke---People all round me in fl are getting their cars that were made zaround the same time as mine and the even have leaher---
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Say JetBlack I want your Sloop!!
Simple request, I will enjoy!!

You will enjoy going up to Healdsburg then over to Napa I am sure, great Mountian roads and views. ;) ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
JetBlackE31 said:
My #1352 must be taking the slow route through Peru. I was told it shipped several weeks ago then promised mid October. Now it is raining here in N. Cal. The weather was perfect for top down twisty driving a couple of weeks ago. So I will have to enjoy my Bimmer until ... whenever.

April was a LONG time ago. Paleeez give me my car.
Ours must be on the same road trip. I am "supposedly" getting mine any day now too!! I am in Vacaville. I am hoping for next week, when the rain goes away!!
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top