Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I for one am going to make some changes to my Sol

1- Painting the calipers red $35.00
2- take off regular antennae and put on a windshield antennae. There will be something like scotch tape running allong the edge of the inside of the winshield and will be hardly noticable $8.00
3- 3M clear bra on bumper, hood and side $500 (self installed)
4- automatic dimming rearview mirror with compass and temp $200.00

That is all the immediate changes. I will consider changing the radio to one with a navigation system and maybe add an amp.

·
Registered
152 Posts
SolsticeDesire said:
Funny, I was considering taking the mirror out of my Jeep and putting it in the Sol. I may just have to do that.

although doesn't the multi-funtion computer in the Sol have a thermometer and compass?

auto-dim is still way cool.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rear View?

I would have thought y'all would have taken a page out of Gumball Rally.

Franco: And now my friend, the first-a rule of Italian driving.
[Franco rips off his rear-view mirror and throws it out of the car]
Franco: What's-a behind me is not important.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
SolsticeDesire said:
I for one am going to make some changes to my Sol

1- Painting the calipers red $35.00
2- take off regular antennae and put on a windshield antennae. There will be something like scotch tape running allong the edge of the inside of the winshield and will be hardly noticable $8.00
3- 3M clear bra on bumper, hood and side $500 (self installed)

That is all the immediate changes. I will consider changing the radio to one with a navigation system and maybe add an amp.
-I will paint the calipers red.
-I will put on a shorter antenna.
-I will put on splash guards
-I will look into either DayStar headlamps, or illegally modifying for Xenon HID.
-I may upgrade the amplifier.

·
Registered
152 Posts
nice.

I, too will paint the calipers red. That's going to look hot on Mysterious. I've got a few other plans too, but I'll wait on that. I want to keep it unique at least for a little while :)

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
I will put on a shorter antenna. 15 inch or less.
I will put on splash guards and paint them the same color as the car.
I will have the rear grill painted the same color as the front and have the surrounding area painted the same color as the car.
(My dealer will doing this as soon as the car arrives)

·
Registered
67 Posts
We are going to polish the inside of the High Polishe wheels should make the wheels even look wider. will post how it goes. hope to to it this week or next.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
shoeman said:
We are going to polish the inside of the High Polishe wheels should make the wheels even look wider. will post how it goes. hope to to it this week or next.
You'll have to show us... and tell us how you did it. that would be interesting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.