Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting the charity car together and have some take-off parts, plus some new things we're not using.

RKSport Front Bumper and side skirts - brand new in box. $500 for all three pieces

Stock chrome wheels - no curb rash, just need to be cleaned up. $150 set

Stock intercooler - $50

More to come.

* Photos of wheels soon. Also, full disclosure - not taking advantage sponsor generosity on RK stuff. I paid a reduced rate on the hood we are using for the charity build and they threw in the nose and skirts (I paid shipping). I don't prefer the nose and skirts on this vehicle and need to make some room in my office where I am storing all these parts until they go on.

Local pickup only in Phoenix area.
Scott
480-945-8686

·
Registered
60 Posts
Is RK sport ok with you selling these, just curious? I know since they donated a set, selling them would would be taking another set they may sell.

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thought I explained above. I ordered just the hood and paid for it myself (with a discount), and they had a return on the nose and skirts sitting in their warehouse that they could not resell (never used, never out of box), so they asked if I wanted it for the cost of shipping (not insignificant as the box is the size of a refrigerator).

I have a few thousand in various pieces and labor on this build thus far (not to mention the car itself) and I am not reimbursing myself on anything when the car is raffled off. Hospital gets it all. So if I can get a few hundred here or there selling take off parts, it will go toward other pieces that are not comped (wheels, tires, coilovers, new headlights, and a bunch of smaller pieces).

RK was great to offer and felt bad they could not commit to a full sponsorship, particularly since I am running one of their first ram air hoods on my blown '12 Durango and I paid full retail for that and provided them photos for their literature.

Anyway, there will be more items as we move forward. The stock hood, for instance, will be coming off soon. Also, the GXP rear fascia is available now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.