Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Photo below -- LS2 Werks 6-speed in front and GXP Coupe auto beside it. Yellow GXP auto being listed this week. Red Coupe goes in for wheels and tires today. They're all a hoot to drive.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,538 Posts
Is it possible to post the pics in another format? For whatever reason some thumbnails show up for me and some do not. Thanks in advance.
I see the thumbnails fine with Chrome browser

·
Premium Member
1,978 Posts
What vin numbers are these cars?

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Black Werks LS2 6-speed was traded back to us by a previous supporter, who retturned the blue LS2 auto we sold him two years ago. Blue LS2 undergoing some touch ups and will be ready to list again soon. Red GXP Coupe has new suspension, new wheels and tires, RPM Stage 2 upgrade, new paint on nose and hood, new leather on seats and doors, new LED bulbs, Pontiac Ghost Lights, all new fluids and filters and is awaiting new touchscreen audio with reverse cam and WR lighted door sills. It will also be ready for sale early in the new year. Both are super fun to drive -- if I had to choose between them, it would be a tough choice.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just took in Charity Sol #9 -- a super clean black GXP auto with only 26K miles on it. Doing the standard upgrades. Blue V8 auto and red GXP coupe auto will be listed soon.

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Red GXP Coupe is at our dealer sponsor, being prepped for listing, Blue LS2 V8 is getting a couple new interior trim pieces to make it perfect and will be ready next week. (Black GXP just got the wheel/tire package installed and is heading to Cordes Performance Racing to have the Solo exhaust, BC coilovers and DDM brace bundle installed.)

Thanks so much to our generous sponsors!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FYI, the blue car sold for 37K two years ago before the owner traded it for another V8 car we took in (Werks #1)

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Red GXP Coupe once owned by a member here is now officially listed, with every penny going to the Phoenix Children's Hospital -- thanks so much to all of our vendors and sponsors and to Goldies Motors for donating their listing and all the time that goes with it. This is a super clean car, one of the best we've had, even with the highest miles we've taken in:

https://www.goldiesmotors.com/vehicle-details/2009-pontiac-solstice-gxp-coupe-bc3fa477dc2d4746850585ff8c2eff4b

*Blue LS2 vert should go live tomorrow...

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Red GXP Coupe SOLD! A first for us, we took in a trade -- a very clean '08 Sly GXP vert 5-speed with only 34K miles on it. Going to check it out tomorrow and get it started through our program.

Blue '07 V8 still for sale, a price drop coming -- such an awesome car, only 12K miles and so much fun to drive with the LS2 and auto.

Black '08 GXP auto vert about 80 percent completed -- it's in for touchscreen, reverse cam, etc. New leather and some paintwork to follow.

I'd have to go back and count, but I think the the trade we took in today brings us to 10.

Photos to follow.

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay, I've gotten behind on my updates, but the '07 LS2 auto Charity Sol is still for sale, with a price drop pending.

https://www.goldiesmotors.com/vehicle-details/2007-pontiac-solstice-convertible-d8da6c0d3acf4374b5a8e59c885a1b87

The super clean 08 black GXP auto mentioned above is finished and will be listed soon at Goldie's Motors in Phoenix.

Finally, we took in a super clean '08 Sly GXP manual and it will be finished going through our upgrade and restoration program in a week or two.

That makes an even 10 cars to be sold with every penny going to the Phoenix Children's Hospital. When I have time, I'll put up photos of all ten. We've had some great Sols along the way, including three V8's and 3 Coupes. Most all of them are represented at www.facebook.com/wheelsforwheels

Might take a break for a bit as day job is pulling at me, but will put up the for sale links once they are active.

Thanks so much to our many sponsors and supporters who have donated tens of thousands of dollars in parts and labor!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts