Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Charlotte, NC today to see if I could get a glimpse at the Solstice in person. The guys working the ride and drive were nice enough to show me the car and take my wife and I for a spin. You guys that have said that pictures do not do the car justice are right. This car looks awesome in person.

We drove the car over speed blocks at about 15 MPH and the car is as tight as can be. Even though these were pre-production models the cars were put together pretty well.

Pontiac is going to have to come up with a new accessory, however. My wife is about 5'2" and she could hardly see out. The new accessory is a booster seat for the vertically challanged. I guess I will just have to drive all the time, no problem with this car.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Soldstice 41505 said:
Pontiac is going to have to come up with a new accessory, however. My wife is about 5'2" and she could hardly see out. The new accessory is a booster seat for the vertically challanged. I guess I will just have to drive all the time, no problem with this car.
I guess that is a downside to the high beltline. My wife is a few inches taller. I hope that's enough for her to see out.

Maybe the they will add height adjustment for 2007.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts