Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday I was headed to Chattanooga Tennessee from Atlanta For fun With the top down its a hour and thirty minute drive. I kept a pretty good pace up say 70 ish I decided to stop at Cracker Barrel a third of the way up. Pulling into the parking lot looking but not finding a good open spot to park I went to the back. I noticed some one pretty much on my tail as I stopped. He rolls up and says NICE CAR! I say hello. He explains he had been following me about 50 miles. and that he had a 2007 GXP red.
He was headed home too Tennessee. We exchanged talk about our cars it was great. I got his bussiness card. When he started to drive away he said "Are you going to park there I sad yes and then he called me a chicken.... Funny. Just wanted to share

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
I had an opposite reaction on my parking spot of choice the first time I drove the Solstice to work. Coworker asked "You're not going to park it THERE are you?" (In the middle of the employee lot.)

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Friday I was headed to Chattanooga Tennessee from Atlanta For fun With the top down its a hour and thirty minute drive. I kept a pretty good pace up say 70 ish I decided to stop at Cracker Barrel a third of the way up. Pulling into the parking lot looking but not finding a good open spot to park I went to the back. I noticed some one pretty much on my tail as I stopped. He rolls up and says NICE CAR! I say hello. He explains he had been following me about 50 miles. and that he had a 2007 GXP red.
He was headed home too Tennessee. We exchanged talk about our cars it was great. I got his bussiness card. When he started to drive away he said "Are you going to park there I sad yes and then he called me a chicken.... Funny. Just wanted to share
Kinda cool that you could be across the nation and your Sol could provide you with someone to shoot it with across the nation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts