(Thumbs way up) awesome!

·
Premium Member
3,111 Posts
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Site looks very easy to view all the goodies. I know I've bought my share. Also note Tony does custom vinyl work too. I purchased mine at a reasonable price and love the look.

Below I requested the lettering and emblems for my brake caliper covers:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hey Tony do you have anything to cover the top of the automatic shifter? Having always driven a manual I ride with my hand on the shifter out of habit and the paint has started to rub off. I was wondering if you might have a sticker that will fit there?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Tony do you have anything to cover the top of the automatic shifter? Having always driven a manual I ride with my hand on the shifter out of habit and the paint has started to rub off. I was wondering if you might have a sticker that will fit there?
That shifter is a bit of a problem due to the curvature. We really don't have anything that will conform to it and stay. Sorry.

·
Registered
405 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Do I get a referral bonus for bumping this and bringing in business? :D Just kidding...I love Tony's stuff that's on my car so I'm glad to see more people customizing!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Here are the pics of the carbon fiber look decals from Tony at ASAPGrfx. I decided not to put them on the center caps so I used one of those for the steering wheel.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thanks Tony for the great product.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts