Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Don't think I've seen that posted anywhere here yet.

From the way they make it sound the Sky will be priority to get a performance version over the Solstice.

·
Premium Member
10,471 Posts
I am not buying what he said about the SKY, specialy since we have already seen pictures of the SOL performance mules.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
LatinVenom said:
I am not buying what he said about the SKY, specialy since we have already seen pictures of the SOL performance mules.
It doesn't mean the Sky wont come out before the Solstice. Just because they've got test mules doesn't mean they're destined for production anytime soon unfortunately.

·
Premium Member
10,471 Posts
brentil said:
It doesn't mean the Sky wont come out before the Solstice. Just because they've got test mules doesn't mean they're destined for production anytime soon unfortunately.
But think about it, the SKY is a year away from production release, where the SOL would have been on the road for at least 9 months, I am of the opinion the SOL performance option will be out by summer of 2006 if not earlier, just my opinion.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sure the Sol will have a performance model soon after the initial release. I'm just thinking the "Performance Sol" will be released at the same time as the Sky with the Sky Redline following close to each other. Just my logic tho...I would think GM wants to satisfy all their customers including those who want Sols and those who want Skys (or Skies?). :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
A lot could even depend on how regular production Sol is received, by the time Sky hits the streets it could possibly be HO only.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts