1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
As in the last few years I have nothing I want to do to my car but will attend to help others. We have lots of new members and hopefully can draw more of them to this event. Any day is fine although we that are going to the Nationals may be leaving on the 15th. Will be having meeting soon with National participants to figure our caravan schedule.

·
Registered
42 Posts
There's always something that can be done, but like Mike, I'm always willing to help too. Haven't missed it yet, so why start now.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
I might be there....and might have intercooler piping by then to install. While we're on this subject, does anyone know a good painter in the Detroit/Flint area? I have to get my rockers painted....and my nose if its cheap enough. I know, I used good and cheap in the same context.... :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Oh, I'm INTERESTED but I'm avoiding it with gusto. I spend too much on this car without you soul-suckers roping me into more!! lol

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, I'm INTERESTED but I'm avoiding it with gusto. I spend too much on this car without you soul-suckers roping me into more!! lol
MOD's are not required of course, but I know what you mean.

I cringe when I think of how much I've put into mine and what I still yet want to do. :crazy:

·
Registered
147 Posts
will not be able to attend on either date. wedding on the 8th, and would like to be heading to Flagstaff no later than the 15th. have fun at the mod meet.

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
15th is probably better, might have something going on the 8th.....Time to start getting an idea for a mod.......:cool:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Any possibility of changing the "Mod Meet" to a "Repair Roundup"? :)

If so I'd have LOTS of stuff to do on mine.

If I can fix enough of my problems so the car can be trusted to get me there (and home) in one piece then I'll be there to 'hang'. Can't say enough about how accommodating Gunny and Crystal are at these things. Bless you both!.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any possibility of changing the "Mod Meet" to a "Repair Roundup"? :)

If so I'd have LOTS of stuff to do on mine.

If I can fix enough of my problems so the car can be trusted to get me there (and home) in one piece then I'll be there to 'hang'. Can't say enough about how accommodating Gunny and Crystal are at these things. Bless you both!.

So a MOD and mend meet? Sounds like you've got some real issues going on Tom. Sorry to hear that. Body, Mechanical, electrical, or all of the above?

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Either date is fine. Encourage everyone in the area to attend (to mod or not).
Have charger tubes/t-bolt clamps to install.
I have T-bolt clamps I haven't tackled yet also.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok, update.

Have been talking with Mike and going over some event's that have not yet been posted but have planned dates, and I think a push back in the MOD meet might be in order and result in a better turn out, and less risk of a mud bog rally in the driveway :lol:.

Now looking at Saturday, July 20th.

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Sounds good Gunny. I plan to be there and assist. It will be nice to maybe have a nice sunny day for this event and hopefully get much more involvement. This isn't just a Mod meet but also a great social event. WE can give flyers at all the events preceeding this Mod/Social event. .Maybe could call it a repair/detail/ Mod/ BBQ

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts