Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to a few people around the Chicago, and many have expressed interest in starting a Chicago Club. I will be having a car show/party at my shop in Roselle on Oct 20th. 6.30, maybe all of you can come and we will discuss starting a club, mark you calendar, directions will be coming later on. Gary

·
Registered
231 Posts
I plan on coming up on the 20th.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I am DEFINTELY up for a club and would be happy to build and host a website. I just found out I have great tickets to the Michigan / Northwestern game on October 21 at the Big House. So I won't make it on the 20th. Hope everyone has a blast and stays warm.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I am interested in the idea. Keep me posted!!

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
I am DEFINTELY up for a club and would be happy to build and host a website. I just found out I have great tickets to the Michigan / Northwestern game on October 21 at the Big House. So I won't make it on the 20th. Hope everyone has a blast and stays warm.
I already have the domain names registered, and will host, but if you want to design the site, I'll set up an account for you.

Jeff

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm in (even though I'm a little ways away it just gives me another reason to drive :) )

·
Registered
589 Posts
Turns out the Michigan / Northwestern game is the 28th. I'll be there on the 20th.

GoBoilers, if you set up an account, I'll get started. Is there a site (or sites) out there for car clubs that y'all want to model ours after? Helps to have a basic idea of site structure before the design and build starts.

·
Registered
589 Posts
FYI, there is a shop here in Villa Park that rocks for embroidery if we wants shirts, hats, jackets and stuff.

·
Registered
819 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hi G, sorry I missed the October 20th meet, keep us posted on the developments of the discussion. By the way I hope to be calling you to set up an appointment for Spooky to get shined up so I can put it in storage. :(

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Those interested in having a club, check out Phils post (Northern IL Sol/Sky Club) sounds like he has a place all set up. lets support him and get a turn out for this, I think its a good location. post back if you think it will work. Gary

·
Registered
96 Posts
first meeting will be mon jan 22 7pm peeties gourmet . corners of wolf and kensington in mt prospect. they have a lot of parking and great food. hope to make this a great club

·
Registered
796 Posts
I would be interested in attending the meeting but since I work
2nd shift (2-10 pm) I wouldn't be able to make it. Any chance
of a weekend meeting?

Rich

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Sorry all, the webserver the site was on crashed and with the new bar and restaurant I just bought, I don't have the time to set up the site on another one of my servers. If someone wants to author the site, PM me and I'll set up and account for you on another one of my servers.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Jeff

1 - 20 of 29 Posts