Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To All

The Chicagoland Roadsters Club is having a Galena run on Oct. 20, the run will start in Rockford at Skybabys house (11AM) and we will drive up to Galena and have a late lunch in Galena (2-3PM), we will take rt 72 to freeport, then take rt 20 (two laner) the rest of the way to Galena.

Anyone interested, please post here or send me a pm. All kappas are welcome to join.

Also here the link to run thread on the Sky forum:

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19484

·
Registered
796 Posts

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
My parents go there all the time, Im only an hour and 15 mins from there.

·
Registered
796 Posts

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
I hope you can make it. :)
Wish I could, I have this weekend off for friends in town, can't get the next weekend off!:brentil:

·
Registered
796 Posts
Wish I could, I have this weekend off for friends in town, can't get the next weekend off!:brentil:
I was refering to next years run.

See post #2 for the link.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
My bad I did not see that!

·
Registered
796 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi all.... Well.. this saturday is it... The weather should be good and... we will meet at my place at 11 a.m. leaving promptly at 11:30a.m. Lunch reservations are at 2:30... Maps will be provided when all arrives at my place... If you want to go.. and need directions... please email me at.... [email protected] this is my business email.. so it is fine to be on here. Thanks... SkyBaby

Hope some great family from this side can make it.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Sky baby I hate to throw this off topic but did you ever get your car painted pink yet?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sky baby I hate to throw this off topic but did you ever get your car painted pink yet?

No darn it.... Sure wish I could afford it right now... I have a paint shop that I can get the paint at..... for... very cheap... just gotta find some GREAT shop to paint it for cheap also..... I did have other things pink on her..... SkyBaby

I cant figure out how to put pics here... so.... if you can go to the sky forum.. and search for Jade in the Beauty Barn.... you will see all the pink..... Thanks for asking. http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19652

·
Registered
105 Posts
Damn, Damn, Damn!

I will be in Milwaukee on Friday evening, but I will be in my VUE, as I am picking up another pinball machine for my collection (Twilight Zone - an awesome game) and heading back home.

I feel I will be WAY too tired to then hop in the SKY and head back that way, especially since I will be back in Chicago on Wednesday for the Pinball Expo (again without the SKY - I am hauling 3 games to that).

But if I do have the urge, I'll try.....

:driving:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Damn, Damn, Damn!

I will be in Milwaukee on Friday evening, but I will be in my VUE, as I am picking up another pinball machine for my collection (Twilight Zone - an awesome game) and heading back home.

I feel I will be WAY too tired to then hop in the SKY and head back that way, especially since I will be back in Chicago on Wednesday for the Pinball Expo (again without the SKY - I am hauling 3 games to that).

But if I do have the urge, I'll try.....

:driving:

I have faith in you... you can do it... Yes You Can!!!!! SkyBaby

1 - 14 of 14 Posts