Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Per our discussion at the meeting last Sunday, for all Chicagoland Roadsters members who were planning to go to the MKC Spring Cruise 2012 which starts at Baker's Restaurant in Milford MI at noon May 20th I have secured a block of rooms at

Fairfield Inn & Suites - Flint - Fenton
3125 West Silver Lake Road, Fenton, MI 48430 USA
1-810-629-0400

Fairfield Inn & Suites Flint Fenton

I chose the FI&S in Fenton because it’s about 1/2 way between the starting point in Milford and the ending point in Lapeer. The block is reserved for staying Saturday night May 19th OR for staying Sunday night May 20th OR for staying both Saturday and Sunday nights for the same group rate of $79.99 per night; each of us needs to make a reservation before the deadline of May 12 (after which the block and rate will expire). Please PM me for the group code to get the group rate.:cool:

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Reservations made for both nights!

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Well if the 2 coolest Chicago members are going...

I'll make reservations tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Great! Since I'm putting on the MKC Spring Cruise it will be great to have our Chicago kappa buddies join us. I suggested this Fairfield Inn because it is new and in a great location. I live about 2 miles from there and we can all cruise to Milford the morning of the event. I'll take backroads to Milford so we can have an enjoyable ride plus it goes right next to the GM proving grounds. I'm looking forward to a great event. Sure hope I don't disappoint anyone. Cya in MI.
WickedMike

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BUMP and reminder

BUMP ... if you're going to stay overnight Sat and/OR Sun please PM me for the hotel info necessary to get the ChicagoLand Roadsters group rate ... also, please remember that the group rate expires on May 12th ... so far three cars going and staying overnite ...

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
I booked mine... Only for the night of the 19th...

You know us youngsters, gotta work on Monday.

fiziksxp: are we all going to meet and Caravan to the hotel?

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BUMP and reminder

reminder ... if you're going to stay overnight Sat and/OR Sun remember to PM me for the hotel info necessary to get the ChicagoLand Roadsters group rate ... also, please remember that the group rate at the hotel expires on May 12th ... this cruise is shaping up to be really cool ...:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
flziksgxp: Will you please let me know about how many will be coming from your group. I want to be sure to have enough direction sheets printed. We are looking forward to seeing you all.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As of today, there are five cars from CLR joining your group ... I'll update you on our travel plans later in the week ...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sorry

Sorry, we cant make it, going to a three day paintball war with my son. Did go to the hooter car show in auroa, got beat by a stock mini copper, and really old cars back to the design board.... :)

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Did we decide when we are meeting Saturday for the MKC meet, caravan?

Earlier the better gets my vote...

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
CLR caravan

Leaving Saturday at 12:30 :yesnod: ... PM's sent to all who've said they're going ... if I failed to PM anybody from CLR who's going please PM me asap

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
final plan for Saturday's trip

To all going tomorrow on the CLR caravan to the MKC Cruise ... please check your email for the final plan ... please PM or email if it's missing ...

woohoo! ROADTRIP!!:yesnod::yesnod:

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Sure was nice to have our fellow Kappa friends here in MI. We had fabulous weather with a total of 30 cars. We enjoyed having you visit and hopefully you enjoyed your visit here and the cruise. Plus saw a little bit of MI that nomally you wouldn't see. Everyone is always welcome to our events.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you all!

A loud woohoo!! to MKC from bern39, blackbirdracing, kkoschnitzke, TheOrangeCrush and fiziksgxp ...
For all the folks from MKC, it was fun seeing old friends and making new friends ... great people, great cars, great conversations. Thanks to WickedMike for the BBQ on Saturday night, for organizing a great cruise on Sunday (the weather you ordered was perfect!), and for the exceptional hospitality you showered upon our group from Chicagoland Roadsters. We had a wonderful weekend!
Here’s a link to some picts from the weekend ... click on the slideshow button and enjoy!
MKC Cruise Picts '12

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
We had a great time this weekend with all the Michigan Kappas! Especially enjoyed the conversations with old and new acquaintances. Thanks again to Wicked Mike for the bbq on Saturday--you have us hooked on Koegel hotdogs!! Made it back to Homewood about noon on Monday, clear weather the whole way.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts