Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a meet the other day for all the active members...

Sorry if any locals missed it.

It was just me, by myself.
Cause we dont really have a club. I was just pretending.

You all suck.

That is all.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
... really ...

Travis ... a couple of thoughts ...

So when you were whining in September on the CLR forum I was sure you were going to come back with some type of proposal of a run or driving activity in Sept. or Oct. ... but no ... only :cryin:
so then when you where whining in October on the CLR forum I was sure that you were planning some type of club event or drive or suggestion or ... but no ... only :cryin:
so here we are in December ... and now ... this b******t rant :brentil:

to me - CLR has been about driving our cars together and enjoying the company of other Kappas ... so please stop acting like the rest of us OWE you anything ...

if you want to do something with CLR then
... wait until someone puts a drive or run together ... then join us ...
... OR put together a run or drive that you want us to join you on ... then we'll join you ...
... OR suggest some other Kappa based activity for CLR ... and we'll join you ...

AND please grow up and stop this Facebook/Twitter juvenile attitude here on the forum that any/all of the rest of us here on the forum NEED to care how you feel every time you sit down and post here and we NEED to respond every time you're bored or looking for something to do ... OR take it back to Facebook/Twitter ... or maybe just ...

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Um. Ok

Luv you too?

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Funny guys! This time of year most of the cars are tucked away. If you plan it and post it you could have some show ups. We have over 200 members in the MI club and usually are lucky to get 30 shows on nice days in the summer. OH! you both hae been to our events.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Mike ... thanks for the note ... we had lots of fun this summer everytime we joined one of your runs hosted by the MKC :yesnod:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts