Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MBRP Stock Blowout!

If you've been waiting to get your hands on any of the unique performance parts and accessories from MBRP Inc at huge discounts, nows your chance! We are going to be moving all of our remaining solstice parts at huge discounts for forum members. All accessories and exhausts are brand new in the box, and come complete with installation instructions. For those who already have MBRP products, you can speak of the quality and ease of install.

We want to open up some space in our warehouse so everything must go! PM, e-mail or call me direct if you want to

The following is the stock available and prices.

T-409 Stainless turbo back Solstice GXP
6 systems-S7016409 Web price: $791.96 Forum Blowout: $500.00 36% off

T-304 Stainless turbo back Solstice GXP
SOLD OUT! systems-S7016304 Web price: $1079.96 Forum Blowout: $600.00 44% off

T-409 Axle Back Solstice GXP
8 systems-S7006409 Web price: $458.96 Forum Blowout: $289.00 37% off

Polished T-304 Solstice GXP Turbo Heat Shield
8 units-HS0001 Web price: $95.36 Forum Blowout: $65.00 31% off

Polished T-304 Solstice GXP Rear Valence Insert
9 units-0210627 Web price: $116.96 Forum Blowout: $65.00 44% off

Polished T-304 Solstice GXP Intake Charge Tubes
0 set-0210628 Web price: $219.56 Forum Blowout: $199.00 10% off

·
Registered
109 Posts
i am actually in the market for an exhaust system for my gxp. this seems like a really good price... i was leaning towards solo but this price is hard to resist. anyone who has this system, can you pm me what you think about it...your opinions.

thanks

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
SWEET!!!!! I have a GXP exhaust on my 2.4, will the axle back hook up fine?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i am actually in the market for an exhaust system for my gxp. this seems like a really good price... i was leaning towards solo but this price is hard to resist. anyone who has this system, can you pm me what you think about it...your opinions.

thanks
Here is a clip of our system on an otherwise completely stock GXP. If you need help with anything feel free to ask me.

Steve

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SWEET!!!!! I have a GXP exhaust on my 2.4, will the axle back hook up fine?
Did you swap a stock GXP system onto your 2.4L? If this is what was done, you should have no problem putting our axle back on your car. The valence has already been swapped correct?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Best Kappa related video ever!!! Second being the dyno videos, linked in my sig.

Those are some amazing prices. All my parts are still as new.
I am considering another heat shield, to modify, to replace the ugly shield that came with the GMPP intake. That with a polished valve cover will thus make my engine bay entirely SWweet.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Im thinking the charge pipes. I'm playing with the cryo this winter.

But damn I need to sell my old pipes first and just noticed they only have 1 set. :(

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Charge tubes are sold...We may have one last set...Just checking to make sure hump hoses and clamps are in the box.

Heat shields and valences are moving! Thanks for the calls this morning everyone. Lets see if we can give someone a great exhaust system for an even better price! Call me to discuss prices!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Looks sweet! How long will these prices last?

·
Registered
754 Posts
OK, thanks. A few more questions after checking out your site:

Any MBRPinc high flow down pipe (#S7012409.) available?

Is the high flow down pipe (#S7012409.) different than the “high flow turbo down pipe with cat” listed a bit farther on in the description on your site? Both links come up empty when clicked so no way to tell.

What power gains when the downpipes are added?

For the cat backs:

Will they fit the stock fascia?

Do you have a description of the T-409 Axle Back for comparison to the cat-backs above? There is no description on your website.

Thanks! Looks like an amazing deal!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK, thanks. A few more questions after checking out your site:

Any MBRPinc high flow down pipe (#S7012409.) available?

Is the high flow down pipe (#S7012409.) different than the “high flow turbo down pipe with cat” listed a bit farther on in the description on your site? Both links come up empty when clicked so no way to tell.

What power gains when the downpipes are added?
We do not offer a down pipe...The plan was to build a high flow down pipe, and race version which was a straight pipe. We spent many weeks, testing different set ups on our dyno to no avail. We have been in the business for many years and have always been able to make power, no matter how small the gains may be. The GXP along with the relearn software burnt into the PCM made it very difficult to make power.

For the cat backs:

Will they fit the stock fascia?
Yes, they are all designed to fit the stock fascia's...no modification required.

Do you have a description of the T-409 Axle Back for comparison to the cat-backs above? There is no description on your website.
The axle back is simply a rear mounted muffler with a mid pipe connecting to your stock exhaust and two dual wall tips. This system is not overly loud, and is very simple to install. If you are looking for a deep mellow tone, that is more aggressive when you're standing on it, this system is a great option for anyone on a budget. Get the performance and sound you want, for a fraction of the price.
Thanks! Looks like an amazing deal!
No problem! Let me know if I can answer any of your other questions!

Steve

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I have a 304 cat-back and love it. I get lots of attention with it, even from SOLO guys (not that SOLO is a bad system, but... ) $600 is an INSANE price!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I'd like the turbo heat shield, and just a question on the charge pipes. Does that mean there will be no more at regular price either or just on sale? Just let me know and I'll put in an order.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'd like the turbo heat shield, and just a question on the charge pipes. Does that mean there will be no more at regular price either or just on sale? Just let me know and I'll put in an order.
This sale is to clear out our Solstice products. As a limited production car, it is difficult for a manufacturer like us to continue to stock these parts when we know there are only so many cars in existence and no more being produced. The pricing will exist until they are gone. First come first serve on all parts available. Charge tubes are sold out already. Heat shields are available.

Give me a call to place an order.

Steve

·
Registered
754 Posts
No problem! Let me know if I can answer any of your other questions!

Steve
Be careful what you wish for! A few other questions for you Steve...

1-"Turbo back" = "CAT back", correct?
2-Do you know if the catless downpipe from SOLO would fit the MBRP exhaust?
3-Would the Re-Bar from Kappasphere fit with the MBRP exhaust?
4-If not the Re-Bar, would the DDM Probeam fit with the MBRP exhaust?
5-Will the DDM Backbone fit with the MBRP exhaust?

Thanks again...really interested in this exhaust but I want to be sure it is the right one for me...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Be careful what you wish for! A few other questions for you Steve...

1-"Turbo back" = "CAT back", correct?
2-Do you know if the catless downpipe from SOLO would fit the MBRP exhaust?
3-Would the Re-Bar from Kappasphere fit with the MBRP exhaust?
4-If not the Re-Bar, would the DDM Probeam fit with the MBRP exhaust?
5-Will the DDM Backbone fit with the MBRP exhaust?

Thanks again...really interested in this exhaust but I want to be sure it is the right one for me...
Turbo-back does = cat-back

If the catless down pipe fits the OEM exhaust it will fit ours as well.

I am told that our system fits the Re-Bar without issue.

I am told our system fits the DDM Probeam as well.

Not sure on the DDM backbone as I do not believe anyone has tested it with our set up at this time.

If you have any issues with install and deem the system impossible to fit with your modifications, we will take it back at your shipping expense.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Thanks for your fast reply, Steve!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts