Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Thanks Steve for the great service!

Woot! New exhaust, high flow cat, wheels, tires, and brakes going on right after Xmas. :cool:
Glad we could get you set up! Looks like you've got your work cut out for you over the Christmas break! Thanks again...

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Order PM sent

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks Steve for the phone transation we did today. I can't wait for winter to get over so I can get the exhaust on and get some miles behind me.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Steve! Thank for the excellent customer service!!

I will be looking forward to getting my new polished rear valance insert and the new polished Heat shield! The sale prices on these are great. It was a pleasure talking with you!

Thanks again!
Alan

·
Registered
754 Posts
OK, been busy, workin', kid home from college for the holidays, etc., but I finally got the T-304 put on today that I bought at Thanksgiving...AY CHIHUAUA! What a difference! Amazing equipment, amazing price! Thanks Steve! Happy New Year to you!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Steve! Thank for the excellent customer service!!

I will be looking forward to getting my new polished rear valance insert and the new polished Heat shield! The sale prices on these are great. It was a pleasure talking with you!

Thanks again!
Alan
Alan,

The color match paint came in today for your valence insert. I am finally back in the office from the holidays and will get your parts shipped out asap. You should have tracking info late tomorrow.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
OK, been busy, workin', kid home from college for the holidays, etc., but I finally got the T-304 put on today that I bought at Thanksgiving...AY CHIHUAUA! What a difference! Amazing equipment, amazing price! Thanks Steve! Happy New Year to you!
Thats great to hear you got a chance to install the new system! I'm sure you will love it even more once you get a chance to put a few miles on the car. Happy New Year to you and yours as well!

Steve

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
The last T-304 system sold today! We will be moving all remaining XP series T-409 stainless systems until they are gone as well! the XP series have high grade polished T-304 mufflers and sound identical to the more expensive version. Can't beat an MBRP inc. performance cat-back for $500.00.

Give me a call before they're all gone!

Steve

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
do you still have any axle backs?

41 - 54 of 54 Posts