Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 stock chrome wheels with lugs,centers and tires. 2 wheels are perfect, 2 wheels have some scratches, tires good. 1 of the wheels that has some scratches leaks around the outer bead. Located in Titusville FL. Pickup or could meet part way. $500.00. will email pics if interested.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I'll trade my perfect chrome wheels for a set of perfect polished aluminum wheels. My deal is still on even if your tires are trashed. I'm located in NJ if you are interested!

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
FYI
I paid $400 for 4 in near perfect condition, seller told me about slight scratch in 1 Of the wheels and to this day I still can't find it.
GL with sale anyway

·
Registered
143 Posts
I was just thinking I have never heard of a member selling anything to another member that was a scam or misrepresented
Love this group

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
I was just thinking I have never heard of a member selling anything to another member that was a scam or misrepresented
Love this group
The White set I bought turned out to be all bent to hell. Looked nice, but were junk. Found out when I sold them and I ended up being the guy selling crap. I corrected the issue with my sale, but still ticked me off that they were sent to me obviously damaged.

That is the only issue I've had and won't let it impact me doing business with members. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts