Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Solsticeman...............,

:cheers

that's right, I figured it out, Solsticman is Bob Lutz. Think about it, who else disappears every weekend, then, on weekdays, he comes on the forum in disguise to tell us all he can.

How 'bout it BOB, does the one who quessed your secret identity get the first solstice off the line...... Oh yeah, I forgot, that one's yours, how 'bout the second one!!!!

If so, remember the name RODEO

If not, well, it's something to do until we hear about that secret roof and trunk........... :crazy

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Good call! Since Bob has been found out, I think its time he invite all of his Solsticeforum friends over for a drive in the new Solstice. :thumbs :lol

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Bob bleeds Pontiac. Watched the video feed at GM.TV. A driveable Solstice actually made an entrance and Bob said something to this effect: "These are the best looking Pontiacs since The Rockford Files." Go Jimbo.

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
achieftain said:
Bob bleeds Pontiac. Watched the video feed at GM.TV. A driveable Solstice actually made an entrance and Bob said something to this effect: "These are the best looking Pontiacs since The Rockford Files." Go Jimbo.
Bob, did you say that? Let's get it straight from the his alter ego here on the forum!

:lurk

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
check out
http://media.gm.com/

and after you watch the sky video, or while waiting for action in same switch to pontiac area and listen to Bob or is it, could it be:::solsticeman. By the way, where was solsticeman at 11:15 this morning?

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
achieftain said:
check out
http://media.gm.com/

and after you watch the sky video, or while waiting for action in same switch to pontiac area and listen to Bob or is it, could it be:::solsticeman. By the way, where was solsticeman at 11:15 this morning?
HEY WASN"T HERE!!! can't be in two places at one time can you BOB?

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Man, now I cannot find it. However, I could have sworn I saw a pic of the Sky's intro, and Bob was not at the wheel. Maybe it was Wagoner, or one of the other GM higher ups that drove it out, but I do not think it was Bob. He was too busy over by his baby, the Sol! :lol

·
Premium Member
10,364 Posts
And the real Solsticeman er Bob Lutz please stand up, scuse me post.:glol

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Fformula88 said:
Man, now I cannot find it. However, I could have sworn I saw a pic of the Sky's intro, and Bob was not at the wheel. Maybe it was Wagoner, or one of the other GM higher ups that drove it out, but I do not think it was Bob. He was too busy over by his baby, the Sol! :lol
Yeah Bob Lutz wasn't at the Sky NAIAS webcast unveiling.

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bob's, going to be pretty busy with the auto shows, bet we don't see him here for a while.......... In fact, that might be just the proof we need :lol

Just have fun Bob, we can wait till you have time to check in :jester

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Bah! Ha! Haha! HaHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHHH!!!!! :glol

My wife (Denise? HAHAHA!) got a kick out of this thread!

How does one respond to such a reveal?

First of all, I'm... uh, I mean LUTZ is too busy to be fartin' round on the internet. I... uh, I mean LUTZ just dictates his responses to one of his assistants, who type in my... uh, I mean his responses. That is whenever I... uh, I mean HE isn't using his Nextel with bluetooth.

Besides, I've... unh... I mean... LUTZ has my... HIS own blog - haven't you heard?

Gotta go hop in my helicopter... uh, I mean Lutz's chopper... uh, I mean I gotta go... oh, never mind!!!

If youse guys only knew...

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
solsticeman said:
DING DING DING DING DING, WE HAVE A WINNER, RODEO GOT IT!!

When do I get my free 2nd solstice of the line? And I really hope I get to follow it out of the factory right behind you BOB! :thumbs

:party

So where did you take your secret phantom soltice this weekend. And come on, share some top up and trunk space info for those that are insane with envy, come on BOB, throw us a bone :crazy

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
solsticeman said:
LUTZ just dictates his responses to one of his assistants, who type in my... uh, I mean his responses.
Wait, maybe solsticeman is Bob's assistant, but as his represntative, that still counts as you being BOB, so I still had it right!

:cheers

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
solsticeman said:
Bah! Ha! Haha! HaHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHHH!!!!! :glol

My wife (Denise? HAHAHA!) got a kick out of this thread!

How does one respond to such a reveal?

First of all, I'm... uh, I mean LUTZ is too busy to be fartin' round on the internet. I... uh, I mean LUTZ just dictates his responses to one of his assistants, who type in my... uh, I mean his responses. That is whenever I... uh, I mean HE isn't using his Nextel with bluetooth.

Besides, I've... unh... I mean... LUTZ has my... HIS own blog - haven't you heard?

Gotta go hop in my helicopter... uh, I mean Lutz's chopper... uh, I mean I gotta go... oh, never mind!!!

You thought nobody was going to figure it out, but you cannot slip anything by Rodeo! :lol I am glad to see you have altered your avatar to show your true likeness! :glol :glol

Thanks for the great car Bob... er... I mean Solsticeman! We'll be sure to keep an eye on your, um, his blog for more updates!

PS, feel free to PM me when and where I can get that early sneak peak drive of the Solstice. Anywhere and anytime is fine, just tell me when. :glol

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Now that Bob is in charge (as our new moderator)...... I wonder how long this thread will be here :lol

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
RODEO said:
Now that Bob is in charge (as our new moderator)...... I wonder how long this thread will be here :lol
"Bob" now has the power to edit our posts! I suspect he will "alter" some information here to protect a certain someone's secret identity!

If word really got out, it could be dangerous for him! Just think about what would happen if everyone in the world new Clark Kent was really superman anyway! :lol

PS, just kidding of course. :jester

MOD: "I'm just kidding too!!!" :jester

1 - 19 of 19 Posts