Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When - Saturday, October 8, 2005, from 4 - 8 p.m. est.

Where - Napa Auto Parts Parking Lot - Corner of Main Street & Route 20, Buckhannon, West Virginia.

Why - Because everyone enjoys classic cars & many want to meet the Pontiac Solstice!

How - Very simple! Just call the Buckhannon Upshur Chamber of Commerce & let us know that you'll be there! (You can also email [email protected] )

SPECIAL ITEMS:

1. Las Vegas Trip Giveaway - $1 per ticket or $5 for an arm's length of tickets.

2. Door Prizes & 50/50 give away.

3. DJ playing oldies & karaoke.

4. JAWS BBQ! Pig picking! Only $3 a plate.

5. Special presentation of the Pontiac Solstice.

You can also check us out at: www.buchamber.com

Our city is located at the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains, right off of WV Interstate 79 & on US Route 33.

A drive from anywhere during the weekend of October 8th would bring you to the heart of the Fall Folage in West Virginia & surrounding states.

If the weather cooperates, we're going to have a great time & hope that many who follow this board can come & join us!

:party:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Sounds great! If I didn't live 7 hours away, I would go! Good luck and have fun! Eat more BBQ!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hey Elisssa just wondering - is this the same event you keep posting or do you have several events planned?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the same event.

When we originally offered our town as the host for a Solstice gathering we never dreamed that there would be so many people who wanted to show other cars too.

We don't want to exclude anyone & welcome the opportunity to show off the great place that we live to everyone.

I have heard from other Solstice owners who say that they are planning to attend and we are hoping that does happen.

We plan on having a great time & invite everyone who follows this board to attend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts