Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Classic Carrier Luggage Rack For Sale [SOLD]

I have a Used Classic Carrier Luggage Rack in excellent condition.
New Price $376, I am asking $100.
The web site Classic Carriers Pontiac Solstice luggage platforms states: "This platform will not fit if your Solstice has a GPS Antenna", but I reversed the rack and mounted it 5 -- 6 inches forward of the GPS Antenna. (See Photo) This is the 2006 model but will fit 2006 - 2010 Solstice or Sky.
FedEx Shipping would be $45 from Florida. FedEx offers COD for an additional $11 fee. PayPal accepted.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have only had it on and off of mine twice. The 2nd time was easier. The Mounting Straps slip into Rubber that contacts the car, so no scratches.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
You might want to give him your postal code. USPS is the best.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gary MacDonald, I sent you a Private Message. If you will give me your address, I will check on shipping rates to Canada.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sample Shipping Rates USPS COD FedEx COD
Temecula, CA 92590 $20.88 $7.50 $49.64 No
Memphis, TN 38111 $14.61 $7.50 $29.13 No
Colingwood, ON CAN L9Y 5H5 $56.00 $7.50 $93.33 No

*COD would be USD Cash or Money Order

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have only had it on and off of mine twice. The 2nd time was easier. The Mounting Straps slip into Rubber that contacts the car, so no scratches.
Do you have the instruction manual? Is the chrome in good shape? Can you mount it the same direction as you did but closer to the tail if you don't have a antenna?

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Did you get my PM?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I take it if you haven't made a deal with anyone else yet.
I'm in Minnesota, let me know what shipping will be.

I don't need it right away, so slow cheap shipping will work. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dave,

I don't have an actual Postage Calculator. I had gotten the previous rates by taking it to the PO. The USPS On-Line Calculator came up to $23.06 to Saint Cloud, MN 56301, but that does not make sense since it is only $20.88 to CA. So most likely between TN & CA $15 - $20.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Let's say $115, if shipping is more I'll make good on it.

How do you want to do the payment?

PayPal maybe?
Personal check?
Cashiers check?

I'm pretty easy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you have the instruction manual? Is the chrome in good shape? Can you mount it the same direction as you did but closer to the tail if you don't have a antenna?
There is a 1 page installation sheet. The chrome is in excellent shape. I would think you could mount it the same direction as my photo but closer to the tail. The mounting hardware seems to work either way, but I have not seen any photos of that mounting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts