Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Giant Awakes from Winter Hibernation

Calling all Kappas ... Mark your calendars ... Chicagoland Roadsters Club Spring 2013 Planning meeting.

On Sunday April 14, 2013. Let's say at 1PM.

At Quigley's Irish Pub (same place as last year), 43. E Jefferson, Downtown Naperville, IL (630-428-4774).

Free parking in the garage across the street - park on the top level so we can "line em up".

We will have lunch - refresh ourselves, take a look at last year’s activities and put together some outings for the upcoming months!

Everyone's invited!

So who is coming? And who can’t make that date but wants to be informed? Let us know by posting here.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
yea buddy!!

We are so there! :thumbs:
... reminding everybody to bring memories from runs/trips/activities that you enjoyed last year as well as ideas for new stuff for CLR this year ...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi! I posted over on the Sky side as well. Keith & I have this on our calendar and plan to attend. I've also created it as an event on the CLR Facebook page.

:driving:

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chicagoland Roadsters who did not make our April 14 meeting: PM me your email address so that I can email the informational handouts.

I will post a summary of our meeting in a day or two.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Your ideas are welcome!

To all ChicagoLand Roadsters who missed the April 14th meeting, please PM Louise (or me) with your email address in order to recieve the 2013 club activities and run info ... Also, if you have any other ideas for CLR activities for this summer, please post them here ... it WILL get warmer eventually!:yesnod:

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Notes: April 2013 ChicagoLand Roadsters meeting

APRIL 14, 2013 CHICAGOLAND ROADSTERS SPRING/ANNUAL MEETING
Things You Should Know

1. There is an app available for the forums. Go to Auto Guide Driven by Enthusiasts in the App Store and download. Open and scroll to the forum. The forum will appear on the top of the first screen the next time you open it.

2. CLR greet and eat meetings should be limited to a single annual meeting once a year in the spring.

3. Members are encouraged to join in on events sponsored by other kappa clubs and car-oriented groups. Information on what is currently scheduled and how to find events are included in the two other attachments sent to you via email. If you have not received these by tomorrow, pm me your email or email me at [email protected]

4. We will try to post events from clubs in the surrounding clubs on all of our internet sites.

5. Members are strongly urged to bring a 2-way radio to all events.

6. CLR Sponsored Events we will try to develop for this year:

a. Day Cruise to and from Blackhawk Farms Raceway, South Beliot, northern Il Watch high speed autocross action.
Good introduction to autocross for those who may want to pursue this activity,

b. Day Cruise to and from Volo Auto Museum.
Historic Cars, antique mall, and picnic

c. Day Cruise to and from Concept Hauler Motor Freeway, Norway, IL
Enjoy an afternoon of carting in mini-formula1 racecars. Or just watch. Cart and helmet rental.

Anyone who would like to assist in planning, has ideas to help flush out these events, including possible scenic routes to and from these locations, post on the forums, facebook or our website.

See you on the web!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts