Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Hey. With Road America, the Milwaukee Mile, Crandon International, Iola, and all kinds of pther potential places in Wisconsin for club members to meet. You guys could join us! That is if someone gets one rolling!

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
PAS22 said:
Hey. With Road America, the Milwaukee Mile, Crandon International, Iola, and all kinds of pther potential places in Wisconsin for club members to meet. You guys could join us! That is if someone gets one rolling!
Thinking seriously about getting one going-have no clue what's needed to set one up, I know how dog clubs are setup, but this is slightly different!

Ideas? Thoughts??

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aspenrose, how close are you to Chicago? I can help you. I'm the founder and Vice-Presidant of the ChicagoLand PT Cruiser Club. I started with one idea, and one car. Now we have over 45 cars and over 100 members. It takes the work and support of PEOPLE. First you need cars, I don't think their is enough Solstices around yet, perhaps by next spring their will be.

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
turbomangt said:
Aspenrose, how close are you to Chicago? I can help you. I'm the founder and Vice-Presidant of the ChicagoLand PT Cruiser Club. I started with one idea, and one car. Now we have over 45 cars and over 100 members. It takes the work and support of PEOPLE. First you need cars, I don't think their is enough Solstices around yet, perhaps by next spring their will be.
I'm up in Wisconsin, about 3 hours north of Chicago. Since Pete sort of suggested that I get the ball rolling, I thought now is as good a time as any, certainly won't be distracted by actually having a Sol to play with for a while yet! The numbers will be low in WI for a while, but eventually.... I'm sure the Chicago area will have more Sols, and can do it's own club-I can visualize neighboring clubs getting together for bigger events. I'll drop an email, and when you have time, I'd love to hear how to get things started up here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts