Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, can anyone tell me where to get this spring? Not the linear one on the clutch pedal but the double torsion one. Mine broke and I cant find a part number. Any help would greatly be appreciated. I bought my car a couple months ago and got to drive it about an hour before it snowed and found this broken spring in the carpet. I would like to have it all together and ready for the spring season. I went to the dealership and they told me I need to buy the whole new clutch pedal assembly for 270 bucks....for a spring. Thanks for any help!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I'm going to try and get one off of a salvaged sky or solstice and if not ill just suck it up and buy the assembly. Thanks again!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine broke yesterday riding the clutvh

:willy::willy::willy::willy:
Hi, can anyone tell me where to get this spring? Not the linear one on the clutch pedal but the double torsion one. Mine broke and I cant find a part number. Any help would greatly be appreciated. I bought my car a couple months ago and got to drive it about an hour before it snowed and found this broken spring in the carpet. I would like to have it all together and ready for the spring season. I went to the dealership and they told me I need to buy the whole new clutch pedal assembly for 270 bucks....for a spring. Thanks for any help!!!

Mike43110
Riding the clutch at a Mc Donalds drive through, I hear a bang and the spring was on the floorboard. Advance auto did not have the part, so the Sky uses the same clutch. Works for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts