Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone, just wondering on the average how long from 3000 to when it reaches the dealer. Mine picked oct 19 hoping to be delivered by christmas :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Greetings. I just updated the production info on my signature. Hope to see mine within 10 days. I'll keep you posted. Hope this helps.
Regards,
John

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
vtail said:
Greetings. I just updated the production info on my signature. Hope to see mine within 10 days. I'll keep you posted. Hope this helps.
Regards,
John
ORDERED THE THE CAR EXACLY THE SAME AS YOURS TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE THE TWO TONE WITH THE BLACK.CANT WAIT TO GET MINE :cool:

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
vtail said:
Regards,
John
ALSO DID YOU GET THE CHROME PLATED WHEELS

·
Registered
397 Posts
See - this is what makes me insane!
Mine went to 3000 on 9/21 and hasn't moved since.

With no explanation as to how or why they're preferencing these orders - I think I'm gonna go nuts!!!:willy:

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
SD SOL said:
See - this is what makes me insane!
Mine went to 3000 on 9/21 and hasn't moved since.

With no explanation as to how or why they're preferencing these orders - I think I'm gonna go nuts!!!:willy:
movement here..see below..we were preferenced the same day so bug your dealer again....

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
dave clancy said:
HI everyone, just wondering on the average how long from 3000 to when it reaches the dealer. Mine picked oct 19 hoping to be delivered by christmas :)

perhaps...Im betting you see it sometime mid to late Jan....

·
Registered
215 Posts
Polished wheels...I'll let you all know when it arrives.
John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts