Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
There is some nice stuff. Lucky none of it is for a Solstice. I could hurt myself!!!!!:willy::willy::willy::willy::willy:

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
I tried to buy this. I had a deal in place for 190 euros plus shipping. Then I found out he does not take PayPal. Had to back out. Not going to wire transfer funds to someone I don’t know with no buyers protection or recourse. I really wanted it. Loved the metal Opel GT outline. I figured it looked like a Sol so I could live with it. Too bad. Looks like a great item and I really wanted it.:crying::crying::crying::crying:

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is very common for Germans to not accept paypal, I would not worry about that if I were you.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
It is very common for Germans to not accept paypal, I would not worry about that if I were you.
Too late. I already backed out. I just could not comprehend sending money to someone I don’t know and then hope they send the item. If they did send it then you have to hope it is as described. I asked him to open a PayPal account but no go.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Oh god that watch is nice. It has mean yellow hands. I have two SOLSTICES not an Opel GT. I have two Skagan Solstice watches. I am not going to buy this. I have two iwatches....one with yellow band and one with black. One for each Sol. I am not going to buy this. :willy::willy::willy::willy::willy::drool::drool::drool::drool::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Watch is brand new in sealed box (visible in photos). The displayed one is used to make the photo.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
You are torturing me!!!!! I am trying to control myself but the watch hands are mean yellow.

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Oh god that watch is nice. It has mean yellow hands. I have two SOLSTICES not an Opel GT. I have two Skagan Solstice watches. I am not going to buy this. I have two iwatches....one with yellow band and one with black. One for each Sol. I am not going to buy this. :willy::willy::willy::willy::willy::drool::drool::drool::drool::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
lol, buy it now or regret it later.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts