Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...maybe

ntouched said:
Bobl, just left a message on your cell phone. I'll send an email also.

Troy
:thumbs:
I'm in San Berdoo, right next door to you. If mine doesn't get here soon (and with no markup), I might be interested. I ordered black, but the "cool" looks good (that's dark blue, right?). Plus it would match my Element. And I have the cash now.
:cool:

·
Registered
976 Posts
RichSol said:
I'm in San Berdoo, right next door to you. If mine doesn't get here soon (and with no markup), I might be interested. I ordered black, but the "cool" looks good (that's dark blue, right?). Plus it would match my Element. And I have the cash now.

Dark Blue is deep. Isn't cool light silver?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Buyer found........

Bobl, in Newport Beach was the first to respond. He's getting the "Cool" silver Solstice. He had no problem with the $500 over sticker. :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
...that's cool

ntouched said:
Bobl, in Newport Beach was the first to respond. He's getting the "Cool" silver Solstice. He had no problem with the $500 over sticker. :yesnod:
I really don't care for silver anyway. I think it's misnamed. Everyone knows blue signifies coolness. Or sometimes aqua green, but never silver!
Enjoy!

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
RichSol said:
I really don't care for silver anyway. I think it's misnamed. Everyone knows blue signifies coolness. Or sometimes aqua green, but never silver!
Enjoy!
Full name is Cool liquid Silver Metalic :)

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...it's not easy being envious

Critterman said:
This whole color thing is confusing. C'mon, it's green, black, blue, red, silver, light silver, white. These pseudonyms lend credence to the rumor that the Sol IS a chick car! (don't tell my gf i said that)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
RichSol said:
This whole color thing is confusing. C'mon, it's green, black, blue, red, silver, light silver, white. These pseudonyms lend credence to the rumor that the Sol IS a chick car! (don't tell my gf i said that)
I'm tellin' :D

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
...hey now

Editguy said:
I'm tellin' :D
That's breaking the guys' code!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Critterman said:
Silver doesn't show dirt, easy to keep clean. Evev though it's not on the top of my list. My jeep was silver/grey couldn't tell when it was dirty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts