1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Classical British Racing Green.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Something dark...can't decide between black green or blue.

·
5,600 Posts
In order of preference:

1. Maroon, not too reddish
2. Dark emerald green (not a British racing green)
3. Copper/rust (but not too dark)

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
With my last few cars, when I had a choice of colors, I've always gone dark (Black, Dark Blue, etc.) but it's a chore to keep then looking good that I'm getting too lazy to enjoy. If that Dark Silver looks as good in real life as it does in the pictures, I'm leaning in that direction. But I'm waiting for the available colors (hopfully in just a couple of weeks) to make a decision.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
A nice bright Orange (not that burnt orange icky color), or Yellow.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'd defienently go for just plain out glossy BLACK, but the metallic Charcoal silver grey thing is pretty sweet, or even a metallic midnight blue.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yeah I love that red color :D , but that black one that the other person did is Hot too!!

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Chip said:
Let's see who wants what color? Well I blew this, I had intended to have a poll with colors to select, but this will have to do. I am thinking dark blue or silver.
Chip, you can still add a poll to a thread you post it. :thumbs

Now that you are in this thread, look at the blue bar immediately above your first post. One of the options is “Thread tools” Click on it to bring down a pull-down menu.

In that menu is an option “Add Poll to this Thread” (or something very similar in wording. Click on that, and it will bring up the add a poll information. At that point, it is just like normal. :cheers

As for my answer… I will likely take red. If there is a dark red, candy apple red, maroon, or similar darker than bright red color I may prefer it. It depends on the exact shading of the color. If its available and I like, that is what I will take, if not, it will definitely be bright red. In the event no red is available… I’ll find something! :D

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Gotta go with midnight blue. If that's not available, I'll hope for candyapple red, heavy on the candy. BRG would be nice, too.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I voted blue, but it has to be a dark blue.
My wife dislikes the bright or electric blues.
She calls them pimpy blue. :lol

·
Registered
753 Posts
do you think a silver to match the windshield surround/ seat cowls strip will be offered? i like monochrome.
british racing green would be nice with the black/tan interior.... and there is always triple black too. too many choices already. :confused

1 - 20 of 37 Posts