Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1,492 Posts
Lots of People!

Following are the Caravan groups, Go to the Attendees 2009 NASSM List and you will see a list of individuals you can hook up with if you don't want a large group. Some of the Caravan groups are discussing the 2009 NASSM in their geographic region some have a thread in the National on the Solstice, Sky , and BBQ forums

1. NY / NJ Mid Atlantic States Caravan- Soli4Me/Reed Red

2. NEO Great Lakes States Caravan- Druid-2

3. TX Caravan- CarlinTexas

4. Phoenix Caravan - richM

5. CA Caravan- Go Thunda & LE Chief

6. OR/WA and the NW Area Caravan- Bagpyper

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
Texas Convoy -

Will start in Houston, come through Dallas, head west through Amarillo (waiting for Chemist to come up from Lubbock) then on to Denver!:)

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
Texas Convoy -

Will start in Houston, come through Dallas, head west through Amarillo (waiting for Chemist to come up from Lubbock) then on to Denver!:)
Rcola and pauliewog _should_ (I hope) be heading north from Lubbock with Chemist/HRB. We are wanting to be there in time for all of the festivities on Thursday. :yesnod:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Rcola and pauliewog _should_ (I hope) be heading north from Lubbock with Chemist/HRB. We are wanting to be there in time for all of the festivities on Thursday. :yesnod:
Yeah, as far as I know, I wil be heading north with chemist, ill ask pauliewog too, to make sure he is gonna do the same :yesnod:

Hey chemist, call when you get a chance, wanna see if we can try to meet up on friday.........

Rcola

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I am ... I am ..... and hopefully I will not run into any armadillos on the way :D
:agree: Thank You, Thank you very much!! ;)

We will probably take the great Northern route, with an overnight in Salina or Hays, KS. It's a good two day trip, going thru TX would increase it to three.

Wonder if any Arkies will go?

Steve
:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts