Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you have seen the EOP Playbook that was delivered today? On the inside back cover are teeny tiny pictures illustrating the colors. Envious (38U) is much more jewel-like than what I expected, I like it. But what's up with Aggressive (74U)? I actually think that's a printing error because that's just plain orange, not red at all. Of course I know that would make certain members here very happy.

·
Registered
162 Posts
how about a scan of the playbook

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Salamander said:
How many of you have seen the EOP Playbook that was delivered today? On the inside back cover are teeny tiny pictures illustrating the colors. Envious (38U) is much more jewel-like than what I expected, I like it. But what's up with Aggressive (74U)? I actually think that's a printing error because that's just plain orange, not red at all. Of course I know that would make certain members here very happy.
I've already determined that Aggressive is exact same as red on 'vette and Sunfire, to name a few (determined by touch-up paint code WA-9260). There is a disclaimer somewhere in your book that says "objects in the mirror aren't really in the mirror"

·
Registered
133 Posts
Too true, the brochures and print material in many cases don't even come close to the true color. Same for the web site but that may have as much to do with monitor settings as anything else.

The Pontiac product guide for 2005 and the GTO brochure showed the new Cyclone Gray color for this years GTO and it looks nothing like the real thing (thankfully). Same is true for the midnight blue color. Much better 'in the flesh'.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Welcome Salamander.

As mceb pointed out we've seen the images in the link he posted. However the images you have might be a bit larger then the ones we've gotten so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts