Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Welcome to the forum. And when you search the FAQ's and all things histerical, hystorical, of interest you will find the true meaning behind the popping head, why it's called a brentil and why its a cherished award to be sought after by all newbies. :brentil: :lol: :cool: and so easy to get.

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Actually, the Brentil explanation is in the "Rules/Ettiquette" thread in the help section. It's a thread that should be perused by everyone at least once...

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Cool you can now click for color. This wasn't available the other day. The emerald green looks darker than I thought, very BRG'ish but still only black interior with it. :willy:

Did anybody else notice that on the front of the page they refer to the model as a coupe?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
achieftain said:
Cool you can now click for color. This wasn't available the other day. The emerald green looks darker than I thought, very BRG'ish but still only black interior with it. :willy:
Where do you see the colors in there?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
The seat fabric pics weren't there the other day either. The fabric looks to be two different fabrics with one being a fairly strong-looking mesh.

Methinks maybe I'll reconsider the leather.

No pics of the actual seats yet. Still says "Image to come"

Same with the wheels and radios "Image to come"

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
mceb said:
Where do you see the colors in there?
They're written in blue, and each one is a link to the same pic 'photoshopped' a different color... but since someone at GM photoshopped 'em, they're probably pretty close representations to what the car will really look like in those colors.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
2KWK4U said:
They're written in blue, and each one is a link to the same pic 'photoshopped' a different color... but since someone at GM photoshopped 'em, they're probably pretty close representations to what the car will really look like in those colors.
Yea just got them (for some reason in Firefox that lower menu doesn't come up). I posted them to the early order survival thread.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts