Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally saw my first Sol in person last night in Columbus, OH. It was Deep and it was sitting in a Max and Ermas parking lot around 7:30pm. I took a quick pic w/ my phone, but it didn't turn out. The thing looks just as awesome with the top up as it does down. Now I am getting crazy with lust for one of these fine vehicles. I would love to know who owns the car or find out if it is someone in these forums.

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Thexrickx said:
I finally saw my first Sol in person last night in Columbus, OH. It was Deep and it was sitting in a Max and Ermas parking lot around 7:30pm. I took a quick pic w/ my phone, but it didn't turn out. The thing looks just as awesome with the top up as it does down. Now I am getting crazy with lust for one of these fine vehicles. I would love to know who owns the car or find out if it is someone in these forums.
I must have too much free time, because I narrowed it down to 3 f1k ... which match the Sol you spotted. Fiero+Solstice lives in Columbus, Sol Deep lives in "central" Ohio and Excitementisnow just listed Ohio. I hope this helps, but it could just be a visitor as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts