Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People on cheersandgears.com and gminsidenews.com are saying that there are 2 commercials of the Solstice on the Pontiac website.. where the heck are they!? :confused: can anybody post a link?

·
Registered
316 Posts
its on the main page of pontiac.com under the "Experience our new ads" java link on the bottom of the page in the middle.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ncaa

Did anyone see the new commercials during the NCAA championship game tonight? Man, that Solstice looks beautiful!!! :blush:

p.s.- Been watching these forums for a while. Thanks for all the great information! Shoulda registered when I first started reading to get one of those cool "First 1000 Member" tags. Haha, im gonna regret that later when there's a million members here! =/

·
Registered
133 Posts
jdub2027 said:
Did anyone see the new commercials during the NCAA championship game tonight? Man, that Solstice looks beautiful!!! :blush:
Funny thing, I was on the phone with a prospective buyer of the Solstice last night during the game. The commercial came on while we were on the phone and he got really excited about seeing the car on TV. He's still not as excited as me to see the car in the dealership or on the road though.:D

Also, I watched the DVD sent with POP materials yesterday. There was a segment on some city streets with pedestrians walking by the car at an intersection. It looked a lot smaller than I had imagined. Really low and wide. Too cool... :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
jdub2027 said:

p.s.- Been watching these forums for a while. Thanks for all the great information! Shoulda registered when I first started reading to get one of those cool "First 1000 Member" tags. Haha, im gonna regret that later when there's a million members here! =/
Wel also then hit the boards newest high record for concurents users in a defined time span too. :D
Most users ever online was 483, Yesterday at 11:01 PM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts