Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the weather getting worse in the East, what's happening to these poor Sol that are just sitting out in the cold rain (that may have water leaks) waiting to pass quality control. This can't be good. :(

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
glider rider said:
With the weather getting worse in the East, what's happening to these poor Sol that are just sitting out in the cold rain (that may have water leaks) waiting to pass quality control. This can't be good. :(
I here you, my car is been sitting out since nov 16 I want to get it in my garage some have been out there for a month. I will keep it out of rain and snow. Wont be able to say to anybody that it has never seen rain i would be lying :cuss:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Dont feel sad or anything....

I just got my car this evening, and it was built on sept 21 and i got it NOW! That means 2 months and 2 days waiting. it sat in the rain and all of that for that long. And there is nothing wrong with it. VIN 1715. ya sure, there may be very minor fit problems, but for the most part, its a sick ass car!
the looks you get in it are unbelievable.
hang in there.

like everybody else said, "It WAS worth the wait."
I spent hundreds of hours worrying about when I will get it, or when I wont get it. But it finally did come and once again IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT.
ordered april 2 2005.
built sept 21 2005
delivered to dealer Nov 17
delivered to me. Nov 23!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts