Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've noticed there seem to be a handful of people that seem to be making the calls for the first 1000 confirmations.

See below for the names people have heard from so far:

Please take a moment to note (those of you that were called and have been confirmed as a First 1000) who took care of your confirmation calls. If you had one call you for your first call and another person for your 2nd confirmation call, please note that too.

I think we all realize these people had a huge job, calling over 1000 people, giving out information and even a bit of bad news (like October deliveries), getting people confirmed, answering anxious questions, leaving messages on answering machines... it seems they have done well and thought it would be nice to at least recognize their efforts and helpfulness.

Once we narrow down who the callers at Pontiac are, maybe we can post a poll and see the distribution of who was called by whom (just for kicks).

EOP Headquarters callers:

Bianca
Chastity
Dawn
Dott
Jake
Jeremy
Josh
Judy
Keisha
Leslie
Lisa
Marilyn
Michelle
Nancy
Nicole
Phyllis
Ron
Shannon
Shelena

·
Registered
121 Posts
My first call was from the lovely and talented Nancy. I believe my second call was from the fetching and gifted Kiesha.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Had a message from Nicole and Dawn, but in the end - Phyllis took my info when I called back.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Chastity and Marilyn

I had a very pleasant conversation with Chastity for the first call. Marilyn was efficient and down to business and I barely managed to squeeze in a whole hearted thank you to the whole crew at the end of the conversation.

I extend my thanks to a wonderful, efficient and very friendly team! As you can see from the posts, to a person, you have been well received and greatly appreciated. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Shelena

I received the call from a young lady named Shelena who told me I would not be receiving a second call. The call was made from a local St. Louis number which surprised me. My status now shows complete.

·
Registered
316 Posts
My first call was from Michelle, who I read had called others.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Chastity called me first and was fantastic to talk to. She was plesant and seemed to be excited to be making the calls. My second call came from Keisha who was also very pleasant and who congradulated me on being finally confirmed as an owner of 1 of 1000 Solstices. Both were fantastic. They should be commended for taking what was probably a thankless job and making us feel very special. Kudos to both!

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
I did not pay enough attention to who called first. It was a guy and Jeremy sounds about right.. Today got my second call from Nicole and her first words were basically congratulations the process is complete. I asked her what fourth 1/4 meant and she said Oct-Nov-Dec like we've been thinking.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hi, My call came from Mr. Trump, He said he was going ti give me the one that was on the apprentice. So I'll be picking it up on the weekend. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I got mine

Wanted to let the world know that I recieved the call on Friday and the confirming call today. The young lady'e name was Kesha and I told her she must have the best job in the world. :) The down side seems that the cars will not be delivered until the October - December time frame.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Phyllis 1st Phyllis 2nd

The kind Phyllis called me not once but twice ;)

·
Registered
214 Posts
I forgot to not the name of the nice and charming lady who confirmed my order this morning. I did thank all of them at the call center for their good work. My call when a message was left was from Phyllis. Chastity took my info when I called back Friday morning. They are sticking with the fourth quarter delivery line.

·
5,641 Posts
rover said:
The call was made from a local St. Louis number which surprised me.
Pontiac is probably using Maritz to run the program then. Think they are in St. Louis & Fenton Mo.

·
Registered
479 Posts
My first call came from Phyliss, very nice lady, 2nd call came last night, had a bad connection but I think it was Nicole, very short call, congratulations, and look for the car at the earliest Oct., both were very professional, and excited for me, being one of the lucky 1000. :seeya:

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
My call was handle by a very nice lady by the name of Judy. I have not recieved a second call as of this posting.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Michelle

1st call was Michelle, I think the second was Keisha but I was outside on a cell, so I am not positive I heard it correctly.

Michelle was great, she had to put up with about four disconnects (I was on a cell phone in a swamp far from a tower).

1 - 20 of 44 Posts